0-8's Wasn't The Only Lights That Got Knocked Out

Robber

Consigliere
OK. I'm at the Gram and 0-8 game. Things are going fine. 0-8 is sucking big time. Gram is in control. Suddenly, 0-8 scores and gets a little momentum going. They get the ball back and barely misses a TD because their QB is gobbage. But then I thought I entered the TWILIGHT ZONE. It got dark all of a sudden. It actually got dark. Check this out . . .

The light went from this
i0WUUOZFmecA2dXO69PeGf+rcwtqZi0T0180.jpg

Shining so bright

...to this
WCp9lMKA1sbKdPWa+AwKcgPrMtxLZzOV0180.jpg

total darkness

I don't know how the players on the field could even see. It was kinda dark down there from what I could tell. Take a look . . .

h0NV12r2S5YZjrujbLeX2526mEfOAPRL0180.jpg

Players trying to figure out where the ball is

With about 3-4 minutes left in the game, the light went back to this . . .

i0WUUOZFmecA2dXO69PeGf+rcwtqZi0T0180.jpg

Funny thing is, I think I know who did it. I saw this person making a suspicious call and laughing the whole time . . .

xfH1YHzvSLROp9HO4YK7C7vN3DghMMkh0180.jpg

Gram, next time, put your light bill in yo mama name. :emlaugh: And under all circumstances, keep yo eyes on them Jags. They'll getcha every time.:D

LOL Robber. Man, youre wild.

Yanno, a few of us in the stands noticed Coach Williams' reaction to those lights going out. I think Doug is a prime candidate for a heart attack. That brotha gets riled up for everything. He looked up at the press box with that "NOW, HOW YA GONE PLAY ME?" look on his face. Everyone sitting near me was like "Dang Doug, Chill." I kinda laughed about it but was thinking, "that's the attitude that has the G-MEN on top. Doug is always intense. If he wasn't so intense, we would be playing on the level of AAMU."

By the way, there was only one set of lights that went out. It really wasn't that difficult to see. Another funny thing that occurred as a result of the lights going out was that the sideline official asked one of the officials on the field if he wanted to wait until the lights came back on to resume play. That official was like "ohhh hell no, we gotta get this over with."

If my team was getting its ass kicked like that, we'd have waited on them lights to come back on.

Originally posted by Robber
If my team was getting its ass kicked like that, we'd have waited on them lights to come back on.

Naw Bruh, Coop was setting things up for the "hidden" ball trick play! You have to watch ole Coop, he'll keep a trick play up his short sleeve.

LOL @ Robber, Us jags done spent all our money on a press box, so we don't have none to help Grambling pay dey light bill. Maybe they should put dey bill in Momma Jags name, she know people everywhere and can get a hookup or an extention for them. We gotta make sure they show up for the Bayou Classic w/Doug. He's good for TV.

Cooper's quote from the game
''If we can do what we did against Grambling's defense,'' said Cooper, whose team finished with 195 yards, including 123 rushing, ''I feel comfortable against everybody else the rest of the year.

Y'all who were at the game, what did they do?

Penut Butta had 183 yards and lost by 21, what's Cooper talking about?

What he'ssaying is that, it was surprising to have the yardage that he had. GSU's defense was dominant all night. On the first 3 possessions it was 3 and out. A&M had no where to run and didn't have time to pass.

Cooper also said that Grambling team was the best team he has played since he came inthe SWAC.....you go figure.

He is starting to sound like Johnny Thomas.....Coop is officially the worstest coach in the SWAC.

Hey, maybe the man decided it's best to tell the truth. I mean the facts didn't lie...what else could he say. You will have to admit too, after we leave Jacktown!:emlaugh:

Back to the top.

Are you sure MD wasn't seen sneaking into the power room at stadium, it's right next to the women's restroom.

LOL no wonder Grumbing is only playing 2 games at home in 2001. These fools can afford to keep the lights on. this is a dayum shame.
williams2.jpg

Ya see, its really what Mike said. Coop had his operatives turn the lights off so he could pull his Hidden Ball Trick Play, but the GSU Field Staff got the lights back on before he could pull it off.

you've got jokes

Robber, I was sitting next to you when the lights went out... So, how you gon' play me? :D

And I didn't look suspicious... **********When did you take that picture?*********

LMAO

Back