“Thee” jumped in the transfer portal too?

Thee show said the city of Jackson should step up to keep him - lol

No wonder you never seen that guy before - he was with thee prime

did jsu Barstool sports jump in the transfer portal too? These mofos packed their bags like the oregon trail and got the phugg outta Jacktown smh lol

did jsu Barstool sports jump in the transfer portal too? These mofos packed their bags like the oregon trail and got the phugg outta Jacktown smh lol
Like the pied piper - the ones that got left behind on the tarmac will try and hang around tc but when they realize no bright lights or private jets they'll fade away like most star chasers do

i don't know idk GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Never heard of either Gillie Da Kid or Wallo.

Last edited:

i don't know idk GIF by Robert E Blackmon't know idk GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Never heard of either Gillie Da Kid or Wallo.

Gillie is a rapper who was signed to Cash Money. Had more success ghostwriting than solo hits. Been kind of a big deal doing the podcasting thing for a few years. Like Deion, he is under the Barstool umbrella

Gillie is a rapper who was signed to Cash Money. Had more success ghostwriting than solo hits. Been kind of a big deal doing the podcasting thing for a few years. Like Deion, he is under the Barstool umbrella
Oh. Ok. Thanks. I know we bullsh!t each other a lot on this board and some of this stuff you have to take with a grain of salt, but I must admit, I learn a lot on this board. Now having said all that, I have a question: What the hell is the Barstool umbrella?

Oh. Ok. Thanks. I know we bullsh!t each other a lot on this board and some of this stuff you have to take with a grain of salt, but I must admit, I learn a lot on this board. Now having said all that, I have a question: What the hell is the Barstool umbrella?

To kind of oversimplify it...

Barstool is a media outlet that kind of plays on the (white) "frat boy" schtick and became a major media outlet. A mainstay at FBS schools with most having Barstool affiliates. JSU is the only HBCU with it and I imagine with Deion gone, that account will probably vanish

Deion has a podcast that is a subsidiary of Barstool

Last edited:
To kind of oversimplify it...

Barstool is a media outlet that kind of plays on the (white) "frat boy" schtick and became a major media outlet. A mainstay at FBS schools with most having Barstool affiliates. JSU is the only HBCU with out and I imagine with Deion gone, that account will probably vanish

Deion has a podcast that is a subsidiary of Barstool
Thanks again.

Back