“Good Times” Star Jimmie Walker Is Dating Conservative Commentator Ann Coulter

White women like black spoon. Especially if it has money that comes with it. I'm

That's a come up for him. First of all, he don't have that much money. Probably just whatever he gets from Good Times re-runs and whatever stand up he is doing now. Ann Coulter is paid. She got more than he does. Also JJ looks bad. Looks like he has had a ROUGH life. His spoon must be working good. Or Coulter just is enamored with him for some reason. I am looking at her and thinking she can do better. Not just with a white boy. But she aint that bad looking. She could find her a brother that got more going on and looks like they have not be living on the streets. Life certainly has not been nice to him in the aging department like it has Thelma (Bernadette Stanis)!

That's a come up for him. First of all, he don't have that much money. Probably just whatever he gets from Good Times re-runs and whatever stand up he is doing now. Ann Coulter is paid. She got more than he does. Also JJ looks bad. Looks like he has had a ROUGH life. His spoon must be working good. Or Coulter just is enamored with him for some reason. I am looking at her and thinking she can do better. Not just with a white boy. But she aint that bad looking. She could find her a brother that got more going on and looks like they have not be living on the streets. Life certainly has not been nice to him in the aging department like it has Thelma (Bernadette Stanis)!
Dyn-o-mite?

I know Penny doesn't like this mess.

janet-jackson-good-times-450pk032510.jpg

I meant what I said. Pills don't work for everybody and I'll bet that the 70 year old who "thinks" he has a kid with a young woman has help. I've dated older...yeah, just look, point and tell you how he would have tore it up "back in the day" when he actually had dyck control...

So no, y'all miss me with all this sexual prowess of the 70 year old...

...let the lie...ah, stories began....

Does he still have his conservative radio talk show? He may have more money than you think.

A rich white woman would rather have sex with a black worth 500k vs a black man worth 5k any day. Lol Plus he is still a celebrity. Might not be A list but he is well-known. Makes a difference. Plus he is a hard line conservative who bragged he disliked Obama. Makes a racist white chick puzzy hot.

Last edited:
You shole right...they looking at it, talking to it...looking at you crazy....begging it to rise...I'm sure those drugs play a role

Erectile Dysfunction May Affect 1 In 4 Men Under 40 Seeking Treatment, Study Suggests

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...ction-young-men-age-40-younger_n_3405085.html

That's sad. Even the two minute brother can take their woman. Lol

These dudes got major issues, there's a reason some of these women give some of us side hugs and apparently these dudes wont have that problem.

Back