‘White student union’ formed to ‘organise against black terrorism’ at University of Illinois at Urba

Well if they want a black student union, let the rednecks have a white one. I mean its all about diversity is what these modern blacks are saying. Go for it.

I thought that was the most peculiar thing, when I was @ THE Ohio State University - Black Student Union. smh I couldn't look @ those naive undergrads w/ any semblance of respect and they really thought they were doing something lol. I'm sure they thought me arrogant because I didn't want anything to do w/ the colored students lol, the white students, or the indian students on campus. I spoke at length w/ and around the asian students, ironically. That whole thing... was backwards as hell to me. It was like they hated the school but still chose to attend there as undergrad. When I first got there I asked them... why not Norfolk St, Central State, Kentucky St... As SOON as they started to turn their nose up and spout the first few bars of a negative response, I'd impolitely tell them I'm from texas and don't wanna' hear or understand their irrational shat - all females of course :D . They wanted to be around me, not vice-versa.

Back