‘This is not a gimmick’: Deion Sanders’ commitment to Jackson State already paying off

PleasingEntireLice-size_restricted.gif

Y3YK.gif

FIYAH I was just about to say the same thing. I read it on twitter and I was like omg. This is getting redundant lmao.

The hell you say! lol Let the cameras and spotlight continue to shine mightily on JSU and coach Prime. The season is right around the corner and hopefully all can participate, as required. When JSU gets camera time vs PVAMU, PVAMU gets camera time too :D . Win-win. Shiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

The hell you say! lol Let the cameras and spotlight continue to shine mightily on JSU and coach Prime. The season is right around the corner and hopefully all can participate, as required. When JSU gets camera time vs PVAMU, PVAMU gets camera time too :D . Win-win. Shiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

that’s right bewildered... I think you’re going to like my swac season predictions this year ... snickers *

that’s right bewildered... I think you’re going to like my swac season predictions this year ... snickers *

If you pick PV anywhere above 3rd SWAC West, we're going to have a problem.

Who is PV's starting QB? We have no returning experience other than a 3rd year red-shirt soph who is still very raw, imho.

What happened to Trayzon Connley
That’s who I was referring to. I think he’s now classified as a redshirt-jr, if memory serves correct. I think we still have the clone of Skelton qb’ing so I’m still unsure if we have the right and capable signal caller to stretch the field like coach Dooley needs in order for his offense to be effective.

I’ll kill the PV-noise in this thread since this is for JSU & coach Prime.

That’s who I was referring to. I think he’s now classified as a redshirt-jr, if memory serves correct. I think we still have the clone of Skelton qb’ing so I’m still unsure if we have the right and capable signal caller to stretch the field like coach Dooley needs in order for his offense to be effective.

I’ll kill the PV-noise in this thread since this is for JSU & coach Prime.

From what I saw from him he's a good QB. He ain't a J Morton but the potential is definitely there. PV will be good offensively like always lol

From what I saw from him he's a good QB. He ain't a J Morton but the potential is definitely there. PV will be good offensively like always lol
Shidddddddddd you know something about the OL I don’t know? lol Who’s gonna’ chunk it? lol

No disrespect to our last RB core of Tucker and Broach, but the current load of RBs is fassssssst speeeeed to burn. That is the PV O strength.

Shidddddddddd you know something about the OL I don’t know? lol Who’s gonna’ chunk it? lol

No disrespect to our last RB core of Tucker and Broach, but the current load of RBs is fassssssst speeeeed to burn. That is the PV O strength.

Panth im not buying those wolf tickets you're selling lol. If its one thing Dooley gonna have that's an offense.

I love the spotlight on JSU most definitely but the stories/articles themselves are getting redundant

Back