‘Santa is WHITE. BOYCOTT Mall of America’: Online racists are having a meltdown over mall’s black Sa

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
phugg em...they been pushing white santas since there have been santas...I remember driving miles so my kid could see a black santa...he howled whenever he was around a white santa...and when I arrived, the line was yea long with other black families...so PHUGG THEM if they can't see we want to see ourselves represented. I ain't trying to assimilate...I'mma do me.

Who gives a fuck...fuck Santa Claus some man who wants children to sit on his lap for gifts. A dude who comes in your home through the chimney to give gifts and drink milk and shit....

You gotta be dumb as shit to protest the race of a fictional character.

Well you got a lot of THEM doing it. Especially if you read comics or visit certain messageboards.
Marvel is getting boycotted by a certain demo over the skin color and sexuality of the characters that they are using.
That same demo OPNELY called for boycotts over Star Wars because of Finn and shooting up movie theaters over Michael B Jordan in Fantastic Four.
This is nothing new. I can give way worst.
And it's always a black character at the source of the outrage.

Well you got a lot of THEM doing it. Especially if you read comics or visit certain messageboards.
Marvel is getting boycotted by a certain demo over the skin color and sexuality of the characters that they are using.
That same demo OPNELY called for boycotts over Star Wars because of Finn and shooting up movie theaters over Michael B Jordan in Fantastic Four.
This is nothing new. I can give way worst.
And it's always a black character at the source of the outrage.
As much as I know that it won't happen I would love to see Idris Elba as Bond. That drive them mad lol

Back