‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’

Tiger1

iyanlatrump.jpg

New season also features a model who sacrificed everything for beauty, and Iyanla's work with Olympic Medalist, Debi Thomas ~ September 19, 9PM ET/PT on OWN

Read more at http://www.eurweb.com/2015/08/iyanl...ories-of-two-gay-pastors/#RyTVlseYCpWKWKDo.99

Well, this is very real... there are too many closet preachers in the pulpit. They are in every church...men and women. Some of them are marrying women and causing havoc in their lives. Mitchell is a prime example of how some preachers marry for status quo. Why would you marry someone knowing that you prefer men over women? He brought his wife, children, and his congregation into his sordid lifestyle. He is selfish and arrogant. :(

Well, this is very real... there are too many closet preachers in the pulpit. They are in every church...men and women. Some of them are marrying women and causing havoc in their lives. Mitchell is a prime example of how some preachers marry for status quo. Why would you marry someone knowing that you prefer men over women? He brought his wife, children, and his congregation into his sordid lifestyle. He is selfish and arrogant. :(

I'm enjoying Iyanla going "IN" on these two men.

She ain't playin' no games!

iyanlavanzant.jpg

No, she is not. I am happy to see that she is making them own up to their truth. It is time out for foolishness. HIV/AID is real and these in-closet Homosexuals are causing havoc on innocent people lives.

Back