‘It seems cool to be racist now’: The rising profile of the black gun owner

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I agree...but one every other month....put them all around the house...shit, my dude has at least 200 all over the house. You can't open a drawer without seeing a gun...towel closest and everything. He has the AR 15, AK 47, shotguns, rifles...shoot, ATF came and "retrieved" an automatic he bought off the street. He came real, real close to seeing some bars...but they took it and gave him a warning...But he so damn hard headed...he looking for another one to buy....I told him I don't visit folks in prison, just an FYI...

Y'all better arm yourselves. White men have been doing it in record numbers........ Don't get caught slipping......
All of the old guys I eat breakfast with on Mondays are well equipped....some overly equipped....LOL. One was talking about getting an AR-15. These old dudes (I am the youngest one in the group) ain't playing. Hell, when we left breakfast Monday two of them went to the pawn shop next door to the restaurant to see what they had.....LOL

Addendum.....one of the guys that went to the pawn shop ordered a derringer that shoots .45 bullets and .410 shotgun shells.

Last edited:
Back