‘Apprentice’ Producer Says There’s Footage Of Donald Trump Using The N-Word

Olde Hornet

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apprentice-producer-says-footage-donald-114433487.html

As Donald Trump graced the stage Sunday night (Oct. 9) for the second presidential debate in St. Louis, his campaign was left blemished due to footage leaked by the Washington Post of Trump saying he would “Grab them (women) by the p***y” over the weekend. Unfortunately, there could be more trouble brewing on the horizon for the Republican Presidential candidate.

Producers of Trump’s The Apprentice, are apparently sitting on some campaign shattering audio of the GOP nominee using the N-word during tapings of the Emmy award winning show. Chris Nee said she’s heard tapes are out there of Trump using the obscenity but doesn’t have them herself.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So, we now must be convinced Trump is a racist on the strength of these tapes? Why would this be news? I mean, it's been documented that he's a racist, associated with racists and has, himself, engaged discrimination.

Are people this fucking stupid that they need a tape to realize this?

There is nothing about Donald Trump we don't already know.

What does it matter if he said it. People would just find a way to justify his actions. Like they've done this whole election.

What does it matter if he said it. People would just find a way to justify his actions. Like they've done this whole election.

His supporters don't care. They haven't cared about anything he's said during his campaign up to this point. Facts, nor public embarrassment, matter.

All of this outrage from members of the party is faux, which is why I can't grasp what this tape, or another revelation, is going to do, because they've known he's been an asshat all along.

Last edited:
This "leak" like the last one is on purpose and I'm willing to bet money Trump's campaign is behind this. This is going to get undecided people on his side. A tape where he gets to call blacks n****** in his past is a goldmine for him. He gets to call blacks that and he gets to take advantage of not having to take the responsibility of actually doing it. He can claim it was private talk and that it happened in the past but for people who think like him, it's a flag to know that he is on their side.

Back