‘Am I Wrong for Hoping My Soulmate Is a Black Man?’: Keri Hilson Causes an Open Discussion About Dating After She Shares the Type of Man She’s Looking

mann and wife yawn GIF by TV One

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Black women are lonely because they believe God is going to bring them a husband. Sorry Boo Boo, but um God ain't knocking on your door with a husband. If God gives us free will why would he bring you a husband? That's not free will. The other problem is for so long black women have been taught by preachers that Boaz and Ruth story was about them finding a husband. That is wrong and part of the problem. That story is about the glorification of God not about you getting a husband. These women have so many type of husbands in front of them, but the problem is they want who doesn't want them instead of who wants them. I will say that again for the slow. They want who doesn't want them instead the person who wants them. If you look at successful and happy relationships they work because both parties want each other. Nothing special. It ain't hard. Just takes realizing the truth. She wants that Alpha male who doesn't want her instead of the beta male who will love her and cherish her. See the problem is the black community has made the beta male seem bad. The Beta male is not a bad dude. He is Alpha in his own ways. Even the Alpha is beta in certain aspects. Just saying! The balance of nature can't be taken away.

Black women are lonely because they believe God is going to bring them a husband. Sorry Boo Boo, but um God ain't knocking on your door with a husband. If God gives us free will why would he bring you a husband? That's not free will. The other problem is for so long black women have been taught by preachers that Boaz and Ruth story was about them finding a husband. That is wrong and part of the problem. That story is about the glorification of God not about you getting a husband. These women have so many type of husbands in front of them, but the problem is they want who doesn't want them instead of who wants them. I will say that again for the slow. They want who doesn't want them instead the person who wants them. If you look at successful and happy relationships they work because both parties want each other. Nothing special. It ain't hard. Just takes realizing the truth. She wants that Alpha male who doesn't want her instead of the beta male who will love her and cherish her. See the problem is the black community has made the beta male seem bad. The Beta male is not a bad dude. He is Alpha in his own ways. Even the Alpha is beta in certain aspects. Just saying! The balance of nature can't be taken away.
The Right Reverend CEE DOG has spoken. 🤣

The Right Reverend CEE DOG has spoken. 🤣
I'm just saying bruh. Lol I have been hearing for the last 30 years how God is going to bring these chicks a husband. Well the same ones saying that still waiting and going to be waiting another 30 if they don't wake up. The truth shall set you free. The same thing for the men who believes this also. God ain't bringing you a wife either. I got so many male counterparts wanting Lisa Raye not realizing they can only get Tina Faye. Look in the mirror. Life ain't that hard. Lol

SAY IT AGAIN FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO ARE CONFUSED!!!!!

Just this weekend a chick asked my wife what was her secret to having a good man as her husband....my wife said straight up...."Knowing that my husband WAS a hoe helped me to understand the man that I have. What was with HER is not what IS with me."

She wants that Alpha male who doesn't want her instead of the beta male who will love her and cherish her. See the problem is the black community has made the beta male seem bad. The Beta male is not a bad dude. He is Alpha in his own ways. Even the Alpha is beta in certain aspects. Just saying! The balance of nature can't be taken away.

To me a large part of the problem is when we started buying into these labels. Before the internet these terms weren’t a thing, you were just a man who handled his business or you weren’t. Men off all types got married because people still had to interact in person. Today people are content to stay single and listen to “life coaches” on YouTube. All this HVM stuff from men who really haven’t been all that successful themselves is only confusing alotta young and even older men.

You got guys like Steve Harvey who got rich off of telling women to act like a lady and think like a man. He's been married three times and cheated on the first two until the third one left her drug dealing husband in prison. Like I told one of my girls it's funny you didn't wait for God to choose your baby daddy without marriage, but now you waiting for your husband? Then I told my boy stop looking for that beauty queen. You ain't Denzel. Get you a nice chick who wants you. You'll be happier.

You got guys like Steve Harvey who got rich off of telling women to act like a lady and think like a man. He's been married three times and cheated on the first two until the third one left her drug dealing husband in prison. Like I told one of my girls it's funny you didn't wait for God to choose your baby daddy without marriage, but now you waiting for your husband? Then I told my boy stop looking for that beauty queen. You ain't Denzel. Get you a nice chick who wants you. You'll be happier.

Truth be told make up does wonders for a lot of these women. I bet if you asked a chick to go out on a date with you without makeup and weave for $1 million they could not do it.

So these days, whats considered Alpha, Beta, or High vale male (HVM)?

High value men have always existed. Kevin Samuels did not invent this term. Rich guys have always been labeled as high value men. Most of y'all are young or don't associate with those types. Why do you think Donald Trump wrote women 100K for Puzzy? Remember Nino Brown said "cancel that bytch I'll buy me another one"! Why do you think rappers talk about money and cars? They want to fit into the world of High value men. Why do you think Bill Gates was hitting interns in the office? Just saying. Also the Alpha male vs Beta male has been around for ever also. It just that sense Kevin Samuels talks about it more now people are in their feelings. Both male and female.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Kevin Hart gave all his boys in his crew Classic cars. That is what high value men are. I would do the same thing for all my boys too. White boys have been doing this for ever. Black must learn to bring their loyal crew along with them also.

Back