Grambling State Adds Florida Tight End Transfer

The best QB we have is the backup from last year.:(
I just hope we can remain respectful since all this luck over here is running out.

See? ^^^^^^^^^ there is all sorts of wrong here. smh We're not fooled. Y'all may fool them over yonda' fooled----------------------> because they stay on clueless and foolish as fvck but we in Pantherland are NOT fooled.

Mt KiliminGrambling did not move but instead has been like volcano Fuego and constantly building. ::read:: We're not fooled, bruhs.

GSU announced the signing of former Florida tight end Kalif Jackson Tuesday afternoon. The redshirt sophomore graduate transfer will have two years of eligibility remaining and will immediately be eligible to play for the Tigers this season.

So with only 2 years remaining, what has he done in those other 3 years?
There are no stats on this guy. What did he do at Florida for those 3 years?

But y'all have a stable of good QBs. We're not fooled, Found.

Grambling QB(s) in the hole aren't Kinkaid good. They may have to ask that big time recruit that want to play on defense to convert to QB if someone don't step up. They'll be solid on defense though which will probably give their QB time to develop (and of course they have a good QB coach). They will be a good team but I don't believe on par with last year. Having said that, they will still be good enough to compete for a conference championship on any given day. Their margin for error and ability to overcome last minute adversity will be much more narrow this upcoming year though. (Translation: Southern University will be kicking that azz....LOL)

Grambling QB(s) in the hole aren't Kinkaid good. They may have to ask that big time recruit that want to play on defense to convert to QB if someone don't step up. They'll be solid on defense though which will probably give their QB time to develop (and of course they have a good QB coach). They will be a good team but I don't believe on par with last year. Having said that, they will still be good enough to compete for a conference championship on any given day. Their margin for error and ability to overcome last minute adversity will be much more narrow this upcoming year though. (Translation: Southern University will be kicking that azz....LOL)

LOL....

Back