AAMU’s new field turf photo

What's up my guy. Did y'all finally find a qb. That was pretty much all y'all were missing last season.
Got several in the room. However, too many unknown factors at this time. Cornelious Brown is the X Factor. However, there are 3 strong candidates that could take the field on opening day. I am more concerned about the defense. Since Townes left our defense has been suspect at best. Not sure if that is a lack of talent or player development.

Got several in the room. However, too many unknown factors at this time. Cornelious Brown is the X Factor. However, there are 3 strong candidates that could take the field on opening day. I am more concerned about the defense. Since Townes left our defense has been suspect at best. Not sure if that is a lack of talent or player development.

That's what's up. Cornelius has some decent stats.

Defensively y'all got a new DC so I'm sure there will be improvement from last year

That's what's up. Cornelius has some decent stats.

Defensively y'all got a new DC so I'm sure there will be improvement from last year

ND,

2 weeks to THEE JSU team takes the field. Had a ticket to the game and the JSU tailgate. However, I gave them away because of a conflict. So, my moonshine and AAMU gear will not be in attendance. I will probably catch the second half.

ND,

2 weeks to THEE JSU team takes the field. Had a ticket to the game and the JSU tailgate. However, I gave them away because of a conflict. So, my moonshine and AAMU gear will not be in attendance. I will probably catch the second half.
Lol I ain't Shine in a minute. Definitely tune in. We will be putting the naysayers on notice.

I was at the scrimmage tonight.
Brown looked more in command of the offense than Lankford or Casey. His throws were more accurate, with more heat, more quicker on the slants and to the sidelines and more decisive.

I was at the scrimmage tonight.
Brown looked more in command of the offense than Lankford or Casey. His throws were more accurate, with more heat, more quicker on the slants and to the sidelines and more decisive.
Brown needs to be the guy.. Lankford and Casey had y'all 4-7

Back