Southern Heritage Classic 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

The cat is finally out the bag

I knew something was up when a vague reference was made about JSU and the SHC 2-3 months ago in these pages..

The cat is finally out the bag

Yall been sitting on this, and not a hint, I though wee's were better than that.🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Wow, poor TN State! Those promoters been robbing both schools anyway! TN State might be forced to join SWAC, lol
I bet they take (256) calls now. LOL!

Bruh I'm scared. I know Ashley and coach Prime are visionaries so I'm slightly nervous.

Averaging > 47-48K at home and being media transparent through Disney/ESPN*/Barstool with a cajillion sponsors gives a LOT of wiggle room for negotiating deals.

Is JSU the first SWAC school taking the lead (finally) to promote itself instead of a 3rd party getting richer off the deal?

Bruh I'm scared. I know Ashley and coach Prime are visionaries so I'm slightly nervous.

Averaging > 47-48K at home and being media transparent through Disney/ESPN*/Barstool with a cajillion sponsors gives a LOT of wiggle room for negotiating deals.

Is JSU the first SWAC school taking the lead (finally) to promote itself instead of a 3rd party getting richer off the deal?
Yessir. That 350k wasn't gonna cut it anymore. We've been carrying that game for years now.

I'm actually glad Jasson Steaks did this.

Stop being pimped in the name of "tradition". Not even getting $500K a year is an insult

Actually a good business decision by JSU.

I love TSU, but a lack of progressive logic and decision-making has hurt us for decades, in a multitude of areas across the university. I think we'll be fine, but administration had better start seeing the big picture, and in a hurry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back