HBCU Basketball 2021-2022 (11/9 - 1/1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

21 rebounds..18 points...7 blocks for Ameshya

Once we Add Daphne to the lineup these SEC teams won't put us on the schedule
Oh, what I would give to have Daphne cleared to be in the lineup and Sequoia and Melanie still on the team! :eek: this definitely would have been a game that we'd won just on having the extra depth and skill set. Can't wait to see Daphne in action!

Oh, what I would give to have Daphne cleared to be in the lineup and Sequoia and Melanie still on the team! :eek: this definitely would have been a game that we'd won just on having the extra depth and skill set. Can't wait to see Daphne in action!
Se'Quoia and Melonie wouldn't see the floor. Hickmon and Hunter were ahead of them on the depth chart.
I'm ready for Daphne

December 11, 2021 at Baton Rouge

Men
Southern 72
Southeastern LA 66

Women
Southern 76
Wiley College 56
Will Smith Applause GIF

Memphis canceled on Bama State for Tuesday's game. Covid. UCLA did the same to them for a game last Wed.

Yeah COVID has caused a LOT of cancellations the past few days so I am glad we got through the football season without any cancellations. Don't think we will be so lucky in basketball with the cold weather moving into the South which this stuff thrives off of (TxSU already has had to cancel two games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back