Transfer Portal 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

264419843_10221226169867176_4135630995532106133_n.jpg

*Scratches neck* come on baby … we need some of them offensive lineman this off-season… we only keeping 2 of the starters… so they’ll be more in that transfer portal 🌚

Negative. He needs to be the first to go.
Lol tough crowd 😂🤷🏾‍♂️ I understand the other side too. Remember though good o lines have cohesion , chemistry , and experience. We open up with FAMU next fall, you want at least a decent holdover rather than a completely revamped line that may take a few games in to get going. Gray ain’t perfect but he’s raw with good upside. I can fix the discipline issues with coaches philosophy on starting spots being earn every down , series, and game in practice.

Lol tough crowd 😂🤷🏾‍♂️ I understand the other side too. Remember though good o lines have cohesion , chemistry , and experience. We open up with FAMU next fall, you want at least a decent holdover rather than a completely revamped line that may take a few games in to get going. Gray ain’t perfect but he’s raw with good upside. I can fix the discipline issues with coaches philosophy on starting spots being earn every down , series, and game in practice.

Trust me, he needs to go. ASAP! Telling you what I know from being around him daily and seeing how he operates. I’d rather take my chances on a more physical, tougher group of men that are new than continue with other bs.

We beat fam with a brand new team and coaching staff. Replacing 5 linemen won't hurt 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back