NCAA Hirings, Firings and Retiring 2021-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chile....
Bruh, y'all didn't see through that farce last Saturday w/ a few of us in the stands just staring @ the sideline and the QB position, among others? lol

Those coaches wore black because they KNEW it was a PV-funeral occurring at the same time as the SCG. We just wanted to be in attendance and give our condolences to SouthernU.

It IS a GREAT DAY to be a Panther!

:D

"Bruh, it's not official yet. But, I'm coming... Peeeeeeeeeeeeee-Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!"

mississippi-valley-state-devils-head-coach-vincent-dancy-during-the-picture-id1234096950

Last edited by a moderator:
I will go on record saying I like Dooley but I didn’t want him as HC. I will say Dooley in Louisiana , at SU, Is different than Dooley at PV lol. He will do well in recruiting .
Let me stop BS'ing.

I agree. His recruiting will be nothing next to best of the best.

Those Xs and Os from on O, D, and STs? Lets see how that plays out. This man below right here? He wasn't impressed w/ anything about PVAMU's current football team roster OR its coaching staff as he called off the dogs.

He's not impressed w/ black "fraternity" affiliation, lack of discipline, et al. He only knows Xs, Os, and WIN!

Eric_Morris_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back