NCAA Hirings, Firings and Retiring 2021-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them mutts probably having flashbacks of when Robinson dominated them as a player.

I just saw someone speak on his success as a player. Well they mentioned a beat down lol
He’s a defensive guy so that’ll be interesting to see another stout defense in the East.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This was a lateral move hire now that I look into his resume … at least prime coached a down… if y’all don’t murder this hire… over there talking about swac championships… lord lord lord… ASU would’ve been better off hiring J Hopson or Ruffin as Head coach. But we’ll wait and see approach on this… on paper , I don’t see the difference between him and Ely.

This was a lateral move hire now that I look into his resume … at least prime coached a down… if y’all don’t murder this hire… over there talking about swac championships… lord lord lord… ASU would’ve been better off hiring J Hopson or Ruffin as Head coach. But we’ll wait and see approach on this… on paper , I don’t see the difference between him and Ely.
Feels like we’ve been okey-doked with this hire … I thought they were gonna get Ruffin

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Laugh on my friends!!! MyASU will be ok... Go Hornets
Thank you, I will.
🤣😅🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅

They hires this guy's brother

images

Robinson is a great guy. I know him as he’s been living in Houston. Not too far from Texas Southern. Cliche but his coaching staff will be above par.
I’ve ran into him before at the coffee shop. I know he would often bike ride throughout the city!

Man, I ain't trying to hear all that. That guy is going to bring his buddies in and they gonna be just like Dr. Ely. No more, no less. These guys wanted to talk about our HOF Coach, now they wanna "parlay" this awful hire into the same universe as ours? GTHOH!!!!!

You cant make this isht up if you actually tried!!!

Say Bama St, it'll be wise to tell your "NFL" coach not to mention anything about shoes when talking to our "HOF" Coach. Just a bit of advice. Tell'em to look with amazement and awe, shake his hand, tell him that he's his favorite player of all time, then leave his presence.

LOL @ "NFL player".

Say Bama St, it'll be wise to tell your "NFL" coach not to mention anything about shoes when talking to our "HOF" Coach. Just a bit of advice. Tell'em to look with amazement and awe, shake his hand, tell him that he's his favorite player of all time, then leave his presence.

LOL @ "NFL player".
they probably played against one another once or twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back