Delta State vs Jackson State Game Thread: 2:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Let’s not forget to criticize the field goal kicker as well. He left a nice amount of points on the board. Dude needs to practice kicking from the left and right side of the field. He clearly has the leg to kick long but he doesn’t know how to make the ball curve or how to probably angle his kicks.

Delta St has some biiiiiiiiiiiig guys and they were obviously very aggressive w/ a point to prove.

What's the physical distance between JSU & Delta St? Has to be physically close. One could see it in the game video.
Yea their lines matched ours. Very well coached and fired off on the ball. Once Shedeur went down we had nothing offensively. We did have a bunch of starters out nursing injuries since we have a big one coming up against aamu Oct 9th.

Let’s not forget to criticize the field goal kicker as well. He left a nice amount of points on the board. Dude needs to practice kicking from the left and right side of the field. He clearly has the leg to kick long but he doesn’t know how to make the ball curve or how to probably angle his kicks.
The kicking game has been awful since the spring. It has improved some but we've been leaving points on the field since the beginning of the season.

Never know who steps off the bus when a D2 comes to town ... that's what my old editor told me when Southeastern played D2s LOL

Former coach Ron Roberts left for Southeastern Louisiana ... they've had good coaching and talent through the years at Delta State ...

Speaking of them ... y'all looked at their schedule. Good lord! West Georgia .... Jackson State ... next game vs. defending D2 champ West Florida ... then they play Valdosta ...

Never know who steps off the bus when a D2 comes to town ... that's what my old editor told me when Southeastern played D2s LOL

Former coach Ron Roberts left for Southeastern Louisiana ... they've had good coaching and talent through the years at Delta State ...

Speaking of them ... y'all looked at their schedule. Good lord! West Georgia .... Jackson State ... next game vs. defending D2 champ West Florida ... then they play Valdosta ...

The GSC stays loaded. Delta State should be a D2 playoff team and win about 7-8 games. That JSU game solidified them as one of the best teams in D2 bar none

Completely false. No changes on Lynch Street.. just trying to get the injured healthy.
It’s not completely false. I’ve been told by a couple players. It was discussed in team meetings. Pollock has been demoted. Phillips and TC are Co-OC.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This is completely false so I don't know what players you were supposedly talking to. Furthermore we don't discuss Blue Bengals info on public forums unless it becomes public.
If you're JSU get access to the Den
I dnt give a f*** about no damn blue Bengal den. Jsu is a public institution. I discuss what I want where and when I want.

Relax GIF by LeVar Burton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back