McNeese State vs Southern Game Thread: 6:00pm CT

Why, we ain’t trying to be like the rest of y’all. Skelton beats the SWAC minus one team, Alcorn. That Alcorn jinx about yo be over with.
I agree and truly hope that we can get by Alcorn. But a major reason we don't beat Alcorn is Skelton's turnovers. We just need to clean up the QB position. Every team we play QB outplays ours by not making the costly turnovers.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I agree and truly hope that we can get by Alcorn. But a major reason we don't beat Alcorn is Skelton's turnovers. We just need to clean up the QB position. Every team we play QB outplays ours by not making the costly turnovers.
Berry was the reason. We never had to pass in the championship game in 19. We were killing them folks running.

When it happens a time or two, it’s coincidental. When it happens 3 years with a sixth year senior, it’s a trend. Tell the truth and shame the devil(s). In the words of one of my favorite posters….”Have Mercy!”

Holding can be called literally on EVERY play. Now, if they did some other things, then I may ride wit ya. But this, I just dont see it. You all were at home.
J Lewis and Cotton were beating their man like they wasn’t there . Dude was bear hugging them from behind in front of the SWAC refs. The announcers mentioned it multiple times.

J Lewis and Cotton were beating their man like they wasn’t there . Dude was bear hugging them from behind in front of the SWAC refs. The announcers mentioned it multiple times.
Send it up to the conference and reprimand the ref's! It's time we start putting consequences to these guys who don't call the game correctly and get it wrong. As it stands, everybody that participates in the game has a punishment for their actions except them!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back