Alabama A&M vs Bethune Cookman Game Thread: 630pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to AAMU and the BEST defense in the SWAC!
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We will take it but special teams gotta step up. Defense stepped up in the end. That's all that matters. Record books say Win. Let's go Bulldogs!

Nothing towards BCU but ESPN.... can you get some neutral commentators for games? I tuned in late.. didn't know a game was on and all I hear is BCU though they are behind. They lose and I hear an apology for BCU before I hear any sort of respect for AAMU. "This is what BCU does... they'll get in your head.... they're looking strong... they're making AAMU play their game....they've got Glass shook...." but never led since I turned the game on. Again I didn't see but the tail end of the 3rd but it looked to me like AAMU was just aiming to control the clock and go home lol. I could be wrong.

Anyway glad to see two SWAC teams looking respectable on TV.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Nothing towards BCU but ESPN.... can you get some neutral commentators for games? I tuned in late.. didn't know a game was on and all I hear is BCU though they are behind. They lose and I hear an apology for BCU before I hear any sort of respect for AAMU. "This is what BCU does... they'll get in your head.... they're looking strong... they're making AAMU play their game....they've got Glass shook...." but never led since I turned the game on. Again I didn't see but the tail end of the 3rd but it looked to me like AAMU was just aiming to control the clock and go home lol. I could be wrong.

Anyway glad to see two SWAC teams looking respectable on TV.
Don't know about respectable. You didn't see those crazy ass penalties they were committing.

All I can say, is tonight everybody had an opportunity to witness what I have been saying all the time, BEST defense in the SWAC! Remember this is the same team that took Texas El Paso to the limit....

Wow...turnovers and penalties were the difference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210916-224225_ESPN.jpg
    Screenshot_20210916-224225_ESPN.jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20210916-224254_ESPN.jpg
    Screenshot_20210916-224254_ESPN.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back