Transfer Portal 6....on and on and on and on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Asl Chooseyourfuture GIF by Deafverse

@Kenn Rashad
@Kendrick

We already have 4 or 5 6'8,s . Coach is not signing just any sorry bigs. Sampson at Houston just signed several very good transfers and one of the best high schoolers in Houston. someone had to go. I think he just found a good landing spot for the kid. a solid program that goes to the tournament almost every year. Win , Win for everyone.

We already have 4 or 5 6'8,s . Coach is not signing just any sorry bigs. Sampson at Houston just signed several very good transfers and one of the best high schoolers in Houston. someone had to go. I think he just found a good landing spot for the kid. a solid program that goes to the tournament almost every year. Win , Win for everyone.

Ok. I am just curious. When you say "he just found a good landing spot for the kid", are you saying that Sampson is the one that steered Brison Gresham to TSU? Not that that makes any difference now, but, like I said, I am just curious.

Probably, Yes. no specific knowledge of this case, but they are right across the street and both are long time coaches who knows each other. It happens all the time. When a coach who cares about players knows you don't have a chance to play and in this case may not or won't have a scholarship (which are year to year) they can help by letting another coach in the circle of contact know you have a good big or shooter or whatever. It happens a lot with freshmen. Coach A has too many shooters but knows recruit can play somewhere, calls his buddy who might not have access to this caliber of player. Its that win, win.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back