The Chi on Showtime (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wasn't expecting that.......

Oh My God Omg GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

So in real life do you all believe that he actually sexually harrassed that girl?
I honestly don't know. I can't say there hasn't been a lawsuit brought against him because it doesn't seem like there is a time frame in which a victim should come forward.

I’m sitting here watching Antwone Fisher. I didn’t realize that Yolanda Ross (Jada) was in this movie. She played the girl that sexually abused Antwone while he was with his foster family.

I’m sitting here watching Antwone Fisher. I didn’t realize that Yolanda Ross (Jada) was in this movie. She played the girl that sexually abused Antwone while he was with his foster family.

Man, you didn't recognize her?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The first movie I remember seeing her in is Stranger Inside

Honestly I think the show may have run it’s course. The first season had an extremely effective story line that was consistent. The last three seasons have been a hodgepodge of things thrown together. I will continue to watch it. It may get better.

it’s like so many story lines are missing. For example the baby is magically back hers and there is no legal fight?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back