Carl Nassib is the first openly gay active NFL player

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
He will be the NFL poster child. There will be commercials featuring him. The NFL will stay politically correct as to not affect the money. Plus as someone said earlier...he has the right "hue"...
yep, there's personal gain at stake when they do that.

Sam was "told" to do so only for it to backfire

yep, there's personal gain at stake when they do that.

Sam was "told" to do so only for it to backfire

That move was dumb then and it still is dumb.

If you are going to do it, wait until you were in the league. He blackballed himself out of the league. One of the early cases of black LGBT people othering themselves from black society putting sexuality before race

I am so glad I don't watch much ESPN anymore outside of college football and basketball because I don't think I could take a 24-48 hour cycle on this smh lol

That move was dumb then and it still is dumb.

If you are going to do it, wait until you were in the league. He blackballed himself out of the league. One of the early cases of black LGBT people othering themselves from black society putting sexuality before race

I am so glad I don't watch much ESPN anymore outside of college football and basketball because I don't think I could take a 24-48 hour cycle on this smh lol
Its a grim reminder that you should always be black first. Black first before Democrat, Black first before this sexual insanity stuff, Black first before feminist and other communities because rest assured you will get your negro wake up and they will gladly remind you where your place is. One day we will realized we have no allies when that happens we will eventually stop fighting for all this other mess.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Michael Sam should've never kissed his bf on television which doomed him ... they kept playing that image on television and no team wanted to be affiliated with that. I think this new guy should be OK b/c the NFL and society is more ready for it, he didn't kiss his bf on TV, and he is a "rare" white NFL DE which franchises love for marketing purposes.

But people need to realize the NFL and every other professional sports leagues been had bi/gay men ... they just been in the closet due to fear. SO this is not surprising ... bi/gay men been everywhere just some don't live in their truth.

Last edited:
Is there something you wanna' tell us mane?

We don't produce gay SWAC grads, bruh. Where is the mad smiley? There it is...:mad:

Boston Celtics Lol GIF by NBA

But people need to realize the NFL and every other professional sports leagues been had bi/gay men ... they just been in the closet due to fear. SO this is not surprising ... bi/gay men been everywhere just some don't live in their truth.

Are you sure you want to open that door????

Back