Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Grambling Game Updates: 12:00pm CT

Open up the offense...works on most teams. Congrats UAPB...that mean ol Lion is on the prowl.

That game was 5 years ago (2016). None of our coaching staff or my boys were even at UAPB when that went down. I doubt any of them even know or care about that 70-0 loss we took.

That was back when Willie Young was with us; he said GSU was overrated, so Grambling decided to use his words against him & my boys.

I think GSU was #1 in the conference at that time; I definitely remember that my boys were dead last in the conference that year.

They not last no more, those jokers are on the hunt now, oh my

They not last no more, those jokers are on the hunt now, oh my

It’s still early, but I do know that whenever my folks start strong, they finish strong. But these are unprecedented times now. There is a bigger threat to focus on, and for me, that’s far more concerning.

I just wanted to make it clear that what happened 5 years ago wasn’t the fueling factor for yesterday’s win for my team.

Dear Gram please hold it together. We the Alabama A&M Bulldogs are needing a home game for the SWAC spring season. No smack kinda fo real 😟
I have cleaned and preseason my smoker tho we can't tailgate. I did all my house chores this past weekend. I have my tickets purchased. We need this. You have one job. Just do it. Sincerely your SWAC Brothers

Last edited:
Dear Gram please hold it together. We the Alabama A&M Bulldogs are needing a home game for the SWAC spring season. No smack kinda fo real 😟
I have cleaned and preseason my smoker tho we can't tailgate. I did all my house chores this past weekend. I have my tickets purchased. We need this. You have one job. Just do it. Sincerely your SWAC Brothers
PQUE let’s all pray! At this rate a Fobbs might be the only coach coaching the game on game day. Everybody else might be fired already

Back