Alabama A&M vs South Carolina State Game Updates: 12:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I’ll be damned...AAMU actually looked like a competent football team.

that won’t happen April 15th though.

Lol... JC wrote the definitive book about the history of ASU. Very well researched. Very well written. Very interesting reading. You should read it. A&M been beating ASU from the early years of both schools. Beat ASU out for the agricultural school designation. That beating continues today through the relatively friendly competition in the Classic. It will happen again this year as it happened in the past. Nothing will change.

.AAMU worried about Jackson State end of discussion.
Why would we be worried about a team we beat on the regular yearly calender, except for an upset here and there. We are just hoping JSU doesn't use Covid to avoid us while playing lesser SWAC competition. We know Sanders keeps a chicken trick up that JSU sleeve.

Why would we be worried about a team we beat on the regular yearly calender, except for an upset here and there. We are just hoping JSU doesn't use Covid to avoid us while playing lesser SWAC competition. We know Sanders keeps a chicken trick up that JSU sleeve.

So let me get this straight. You are saying aamu is going to beat us in football now right? I love when you predict things 😆

I need you to type it like you always do. Don't tell me you're scared of your own curse lol. Are you saying aamu will beat jsu in football this spring?
How much clearer can I be? You know, like I know, AAMU will win. Why you needed such a transparent answer to such an academic question is beyond me. I am worried about you now.

How much clearer can I be? You know, like I know, AAMU will win. Why you needed such a transparent answer to such an academic question is beyond me. I am worried about you now.

Thanks for confirming that we will kick y'all arse 😆. Every prediction you make end up being the total opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back