Texas Southern vs Prairie View A&M Game Updates: 7:00pm CT

PV missing Tucker and Morton. Dumas is still a beast. I expected Dooley to look way better than this in year 3.

The biggest improvements are made from game 1 to game 2 so we shall see.
our offense is smh, the defense been on the field all night

TSU's team looked better than I expected. I have zero confidence in the current coaching staff.
The Pass Interference call was Bull, even commentators said so after 3 reviews.
The runner was 1/2 yard short on that 4th down play, but the refs gave it to pv.
Clock person didn't stop the clock twice after both TSU 1st downs in the last 2 min.

Congrats PV, TSU should not have left it up the the refs to decide. All the best to you PV going forward!

Po TX Southern, #11 seemed like that should be your starter, team responded to him. Refs made terrible calls at the end. PV makes to many mistakes and not consistent. I’ll make my judgment on PV next week vs Grambling.

TSU's team looked better than I expected. I have zero confidence in the current coaching staff.
The Pass Interference call was Bull, even commentators said so after 3 reviews.
The runner was 1/2 yard short on that 4th down play, but the refs gave it to pv.
Clock person didn't stop the clock twice after both TSU 1st downs in the last 2 min.

Congrats PV, TSU should not have left it up the the refs to decide. All the best to you PV going forward!

Eventhough I dont have alot of confidence in the coaching staff the QB choked that last drive

Po TX Southern, #11 seemed like that should be your starter, team responded to him. Refs made terrible calls at the end. PV makes to many mistakes and not consistent. I’ll make my judgment on PV next week vs Grambling.
Don't forget, waaaay to many PENALTIES

Back