Texas Southern vs Prairie View A&M Game Updates: 7:00pm CT

Hats off to sTu football. Physically from top to bottom, they are much better than us, imho. RBs 22/23 for sTu - too fassssssst. QB 11 is the better of the 2 QBs being #2, the other. Just what I thought about sTu's DEs-straight power, quickness, and strength.

PV didn't have enough physicality or common sense to exploit the middle of the D smh. We need shsu's WR corp and their OL.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hats off to sTu football. Physically from top to bottom, they are much better than us, imho. RBs 22/23 for sTu - too fassssssst. QB 11 is the better of the 2 QBs being #2, the other. Just what I thought about sTu's DEs-straight power, quickness, and strength.

PV didn't have enough physicality or common sense to exploit the middle of the D smh. We need shsu's WR corp and their OL.
Is it against the law to run a screen play or throw to the TE at PV? Just asking because that's how you slow a defense with their ears pinned back like sTu did on us, maybe I'm stupid

Is it against the law to run a screen play or throw to the TE at PV? Just asking because that's how you slow a defense with their ears pinned back like sTu did on us, maybe I'm stupid

The fumble also in the 2nd or 3rd quarter on the PV 5 also was a killer along with the early INT that led to a field goal. That right there could’ve changed the outcome Of the game quicker.
On one 3rd down play they ruled the TSU runner out 3 yards before the marker even though video showed him a yard short or even a first down.

Kudos to sTu for outperforming PV offensively with a balanced attack.

PV is HIGHLY unbalanced and HIGHLY undisciplined. PV will lead the SWAC in dumb ass penalties for the 3rd year in a row. The lack of discipline starts at the top.

Last edited:
Man, we (TSU) got conservative late in the 4th quarter. They were trying to run out the clock by running the ball and went away from the pass. The roughing the punter call end up hurting us in the end. If not for the call we would have had more time to try to get a field goal.

# 11 for Texas Southern is a grad transfer from Alcorn.

We seem to always knock out a teams #1 QB and then make the next guy, the up and coming Qb...

We seem to always knock out a teams #1 QB and then make the next guy, the up and coming Qb...
Always the case smh. I was very vocal when 2 was being corraled. As soon as I saw that first throw by 11 and it was crisp, I remained quiet for the remainder of the game unless yelling for our students to stop that silly taunting and undisciplined ghetto stuff they were doing w/ jaw-jacking.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Fiyah do you have any pics of the forth and long play? You are normally on top of things with your camera. I’m asking for a friend.

No, I was just getting behind the endzone when the play occurred. I didn't continue the shutter for the whole play.

51021018418_3efa7e4a51.jpg

51021018473_23c5a71308.jpg

51021747741_d61b1b9479.jpg

Last edited:
If that women referee gets off the bus with PV, this year i am going home.
She's a PV alum. lol

Please tell me you knew that honest fact already. We have a number of alums strategically placed about htown wearing the zebra stripes.

I'm telling you upfront, push come to shove, we're throwing up the purple panther signal to cheat y'all again if we need it.

"4th and 18 and PV gains only 14 yards? That's a firrrrrrrst down PV!!!!"

She's a PV alum. lol

Please tell me you knew that honest fact already. We have a number of alums strategically placed about htown wearing the zebra stripes.

I'm telling you upfront, push come to shove, we're throwing up the purple panther signal to cheat y'all again if we need it.

"4th and 18 and PV gains only 14 yards? That's a firrrrrrrst down PV!!!!"
Cheat dey ass PV!!! Cheat dey ass!!!

Back