College Basketball Scores: November 25-30, 2020

You can tell this was AAMU's first game. That 1st Half of play was ugly, but the team was able to make the necessary adjustments to keep it close and eventually pull out the victory at the end.

I was not expecting this from Jalen Johnson this year. 28 pts, 7 reb.

WHEW!!!!
He came back swole .... I thought that would effect him negatively because he looked too strong... like he just lifted weights the entire summer ... he looked like a football player... but he played a hell of a game this evening.

My observation on this is PV has a very good basketball team and will be a load.....(Louisville will be in the Top 25 soon; they are somewhere around #30 currently)

1606694002225.png

Monday, 11/30/2020

Men

76 - Texas Southern (1-2)

74 - Wyoming (1-1)
FINAL
Odds: WYO -7.5

Women

83 - Mt. St. Mary's (0-2)
87 - Howard (1-0)
FINAL

53 - Alcorn St. (0-2)
71 - Wichita St. (2-0)
FINAL
ESPN+

69 - Grambling (0-2)
79 - Louisiana Tech (2-0)
FINAL

Last edited:
He came back swole .... I thought that would effect him negatively because he looked too strong... like he just lifted weights the entire summer ... he looked like a football player... but he played a hell of a game this evening.
Coach Maynor 👀 🤣

We only have 8 players.... heard some players opted out due to covid. They are naming themselves the Great 8.
The girl from UT-Chatt. is not listed on the roster anymore and the graduate transfer from Liberty did not play. The rest of the players stepped up to win the game.

The girl from UT-Chatt. is not listed on the roster anymore and the graduate transfer from Liberty did not play. The rest of the players stepped up to win the game.
one opted out... one got kicked off.... neither will play this year. We only have 8 players playing this year.

one opted out... one got kicked off.... neither will play this year. We only have 8 players playing this year.
Those are big hits to the program.. Those girls were expected to provide real help to the scoring offense and rebounding game.

no they aren't.... we good.
i don't see how it will not hurt... If we are down to eight players, we may not have enough players to finish some games. If it is a game where lots of fouls are called, I can see where we can't play hard defense because the team has to avoids fouls to keep from fouling out some players.

i don't see how it will not hurt... If we are down to eight players, we may not have enough players to finish some games. If it is a game where lots of fouls are called, I can see where we can't play hard defense because the team has to avoids fouls to keep from fouling out some players.
Ill let u worry.... lol Im not worried one bit.

Back