College Basketball Scores: November 25-30, 2020

I am so glad that the commissioner said he wants to institute smart scheduling as far as basketball is concerned because watching Valley play UNT tonight you could literally see they were visibly tired after playing in Fayetteville last night. That was dumb as hell and I made sure that it gets back to the people that need to hear it. Losing by 80 last night then 50 points is not it

That being said, Treylan Smith looks like he could be Freshman of the Year in the SWAC and Devin Gordon could be a solid contributor as a freshman off the bench. It looks like this year will be a live by the three die by the three one with 2 of our bigs redshirting it appears. We have better slashers but still getting outrebounded so the 3s will have to fall

Last edited:
Maker might be a 5 star prospect but the rest of the team isn’t. That is what other teams will exploit.
still have 2 transfers sitting out I believe. I know Eastern from Purdue? hasn't gotten ncaa clearance yet. can't remember what's up with the other one.

Most teams have a player or two that's not eligible until January....

I think we are in that boat because the bigs that we signed in the offseason are not on the floor. The guys playing now are glorified backups and we are getting punished on the boards because of it

Friday, 11/27/2020

Men
83 - Norfolk St. (1-0)

73 - James Madison (1-1)
FINAL

61 - Evansville (0-2)
64 - PVAMU (1-1)
FINAL
ESPN3

44 - Chicago St. (0-3)
74 - NC A&T (1-2)
FINAL