Governor Ivey Announces Over $298 Million Awarded to Public School and College Authority Projects

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

My apologies if I overlooked it, but I did not see the University of Alabama-Tuscaloosa on the list. 🤣

She gave Jacksonville State $15,000,000 for a FYCKING performance center. Man, she took care of PWIs. Meanwhile, this bulldagger just gave the HBCUs bird feedings.

Bulldagger 🤣 🤣 Mrwiregrass, you need to stop. 🤣

That is why I still say Black folks in Alabama should stop with the Roll Tide and War Eagle bullshit. Look how you are treated people. But I don't live in Alabama any more so, fuck it.

The last time we sued the state of Alabama for not funding us properly they turned around and made us increase our white enrollment and gave white folks a full minority scholarship as long as they graduated from high school and had a 2.0 gpa......
Oh ok. Well that's good to know. Like I have said, I don't live in Alabama anymore, so........

Bulldagger 🤣 🤣 Mrwiregrass, you need to stop. 🤣

That is why I still say Black folks in Alabama should stop with the Roll Tide and War Eagle bullshit. Look how you are treated people. But I don't live in Alabama any more so, fuck it.
Brother, I only rep the HBCUs in my state. I know, a few black HBCUs alum that rep Alabama and Auburn more than their own school.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If it wasn't for Huntsville I wouldn't live in Alabama.
CEE, you wrong for that. 🤣 Seriously, I understand where you are coming from. I really do. When I go to Alabama to visit my kin folks, I just SMH, and think, there is no way in hell I will move back to Alabama.

As a matter of fact, I would always kid with my kin folks that, when I retire I would move back to Alabama, find me a quiet place in the country, marry a white woman, and raise some chickens. 🤣 That was a joke yall!!!! And my family would get a kick out of that. In reality, I would not want to live in Alabama, well, not at this time.

My apologies if I overlooked it, but I did not see the University of Alabama-Tuscaloosa on the list. 🤣
BAMA don't need the money the STATE gives them what they want on a regular bases.
But to see most of these universities are getting new building's and the HBCU are getting roof and work to restore old buildings is funny to me. Why not give AAMU money towards the new arena lessen the debt load and a new building for ASU.

BAMA don't need the money the STATE gives them what they want on a regular bases.
But to see most of these universities are getting new building's and the HBCU are getting roof and work to restore old buildings is funny to me. Why not give AAMU money towards the new arena lessen the debt load and a new building for ASU

But, they will be the first to holler about "personal responsibility" and "picking yourself up by the bootstrap."

The bulldagger decided to only give A&M and ASU a cool 1.5 million.

No surprise the public HBCUs got smaller amounts from a Republican white governor but they did win a huge lawsuit some years ago after they sued the state for discrimination. That's how ASU was able to build all the new buildings on campus and AAMU is building a state-of-the-art facility center.

No surprise the public HBCUs got smaller amounts from a Republican white governor but they did win a huge lawsuit some years ago after they sued the state for discrimination. That's how ASU was able to build all the new buildings on campus and AAMU is building a state-of-the-art facility center.
We won that lawsuit when I was in college. I've been out of college over 20 plus years. That money is long gone. The new building is totally different funding.

We won that lawsuit when I was in college. I've been out of college over 20 plus years. That money is long gone. The new building is totally different funding.

Schools normally submit items / wishlist and costs are attached to them placed on a capital project plan with funding mechanisms (if there are some). Folks would be surprised most schools take the money as most of it is It about fixing things and maintenance. Replacing boilers, HVACa, security systems, etc so my cheap on older buildings you can’t demolish - especially if it’s a historical landmark

Back