Election Day 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trump wins South Carolina. Biden is up 89-72. Down goes 1 republican senator from Colorado.

Trump has gotten a lot of black votes this time. More than last time. Mostly black males

Trump has gotten a lot of black votes this time. More than last time. Mostly black males
I really don't see how anyone who is non-white is voting for him. Trump has shown how he feel about everyone. I hope they didn't let that $1200 go to their heads.

If folks stopped harping on that crime bill and actual used logic-that would be a different story.
ANd Maxine Waters is already blaming Black men if Trump wins.

I really don't see how anyone who is non-white is voting for him. Trump has shown how he feel about everyone. I hope they didn't let that $1200 go to their heads.

Like I said earlier folk harping on that crime bill. Folks acting like POC DON'T commit crimes and expect the President to pass laws that only benefit THEM.

Not to mention guys like Kanye and Weezy. They REALLY think Trump is going to do something for them after NOT doing anything for 3 years?

Trump is leading every swing state right now except Arizona. Doug Jones lost his seat in Alabama so democrats are back to needing to flip 4 seats to take control of the senate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back