Thread #16 about Trump (and possibly last as president?) EDIT: It is the last as President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Trump's Contempt For Black Women On Full Display In Scathing New Video

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/donald-trump-attacks-on-black-women-don-winslow-ad-143414054.html

I am hearing of Alpha Kappa Alpha members being turned away from voting if they are wearing that sorority gear.

121716579_10164049918840398_743718155869315670_o.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It seems the judge at the poll was sending anyone wearing PINK and GREEN away. A person saw a woman with regular clothes on get sent away too. From what I understand that judge has been removed. White judge in a black neighborhood. Now every time I have voted there has been a black judge even downtown. This year marked the first time I have seen a black female judge.

It seems the judge at the poll was sending anyone wearing PINK and GREEN away. A person saw a woman with regular clothes on get sent away too. From what I understand that judge has been removed. White judge in a black neighborhood. Now every time I have voted there has been a black judge even downtown. This year marked the first time I have seen a black female judge.
Where do you live? How can that happen?

I have never heard of that in my life. That’s discrimination. Don’t you live in the Dallas area?

Obama bit@h slapped agent orange last night in Philadelphia!!
:clap:

https://news.yahoo.com/obama-says-trump-couldnt-protect-233654685.html

Obama says Trump couldn't 'protect himself' from COVID, has failed to protect the nation

Former President Barack Obama gave a fiery speech Wednesday in Philadelphia that attacked President Donald Trump as incompetent and surrounded by "hacks", while promoting his former vice president, Joe Biden, as someone who would better deal with the pandemic and heal the economy.

Obama, in his first in-person campaign event two weeks before the end of 2020 voting, noted 220,000 Americans died from COVID-19, millions of jobs were lost and said the country’s reputation is in tatters around the world under Trump.

“He hasn’t shown any interest in doing the work or helping anybody but himself and his friends, or treating the presidency like a reality show that he can use to get attention,” Obama said. “This is not a reality show – this is reality. The rest of us have had to live with the consequences of him proving himself incapable of taking the job seriously.”

But Obama said Biden and his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, care about people and know how to build coalitions with officials who don’t always agree with him.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The kool aid drinkers love incompetence!
:popcorn:

Trump vividly reminds us that he doesn't know how tariffs work
:snicker

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-vividly-reminds-us-doesnt-023041039.html

President Trump's characterization of his trade war with China at the presidential debate Thursday evening was an unusually vivid reminder that he does not, in fact, understand how tariffs work.

"China is paying," Trump said. "They're paying billions and billions of dollars. I just gave $28 billion to our farmers — "

"Taxpayers' money," Democratic nominee Joe Biden interjected.

"It was China — " Trump paused. "It's what?"

"Taxpayers' money," Biden reiterated. "It didn't come from China."

"Yeah, you know who the taxpayer is? It's called China," Trump crowed. "China paid $28 million, and you know what they did to pay it, Joe? They devalued their currency, and they also paid up. And you know who got the money? Our farm

Trump Had One Last Story to Sell. The Wall Street Journal Wouldn't Buy It.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-had-one-last-story-115253037.html

By early October, even people inside the White House believed President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign needed a desperate rescue mission. So three men allied with the president gathered at a house in McLean, Virginia, to launch one.

The host was Arthur Schwartz, a New York public relations man close to Trump’s eldest son, Donald Jr. The guests were a White House lawyer, Eric Herschmann, and a former deputy White House counsel, Stefan Passantino, according to two people familiar with the meeting.

Herschmann knew the subject matter they were there to discuss. He had represented Trump during the impeachment trial early this year, and he tried to deflect allegations against the president in part by pointing to Hunter Biden’s work in Ukraine. More recently, he has been working on the White House payroll with a hazy portfolio, listed as “a senior adviser to the president,” and remains close to Jared Kushner.

Putin pours cold water on Trump's Hunter Biden hopes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-pours-cold-water-trumps-112917287.html

If President Trump were looking for a little last-minute boost from Russian President Vladimir Putin, Putin had nothing for him on Sunday. In televised remarks on state TV, Putin "took the time to knock down what he made clear he regarded as false allegations from Trump about the Bidens," Democratic nominee Joe Biden and his son Hunter, Reuters reports. Putin said Trump's story about Hunter Biden getting money from the widow of a former Moscow mayor was news to him, even though Trump tried to tie Putin to the alleged payment.

In Ukraine, Putin said, Hunter Biden "had or maybe still has a business, I don't know. It doesn't concern us. It concerns the Americans and the Ukrainians." And regarding the money Hunter Biden made working for a Ukrainian company, he added, "I don't see anything criminal about this, at least we don't know anything about this (being criminal)."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back