Sooooo...How Are Things Shaping Up On Your Ladies' BB Court?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The Ladies Bulldogs coming for everybody head! We return EVERYBODY... and added a grad transfer from Liberty University.... and another transfer who had to sit out last year from UTC.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Remember what we did to JSU the last time we played? Expect more of that, especially since the transfer will give us more ability near the goal. We are ready for you.

I remember a blowout and a 4 point win. We are NOT worried about y'all lol. Reed did another phenomenal job recruiting. I hope y'all don't think y'all the only ones that got transfers. She ran through the conference last season and is expected to do much of the same this season. #ReeLitIn

I remember a blowout and a 4 point win. We are NOT worried about y'all lol. Reed did another phenomenal job recruiting. I hope y'all don't think y'all the only ones that got transfers. She ran through the conference last season and is expected to do much of the same this season. #ReeLitIn

That's what I have been telling folks for years. Everyone is out here recruiting. You will very seldom see me posting anything about prospective recruits. You never know what the other 9 are doing or what they're sitting on. Sometimes this has to be learned the hard way......LOL

That's what I have been telling folks for years. Everyone is out here recruiting. You will very seldom see me posting anything about prospective recruits. You never know what the other 9 are doing or what they're sitting on. Sometimes this has to be learned the hard way......LOL

Right lol. Dare I say the coaching staffs on the women's side are better than the men. There are championship caliber coaches at SU, PV, Txsu, and Bama state. Aamu staff is good and even though Gsu fell off last year they've been decent the last few years. Im sure more teams recruited for size during the off season. We definitely added another 6'5 transfer as well as one that's 6'4 to compliment Ameshya.

The difference is that we got transfers that can play. Lol.. And some freshmen that can shoot. Last year was the groundwork for the championship run this year. JSU is no mystery for us this year. We know how to beat that tall girl now.

Bethune Cookman brings a good program in next year.... FAMU girls got beat up against SWAC teams this past season.

Attachments

• A59C6655-6E49-4E8E-A70B-D2ABDCDF1C6C.png
    A59C6655-6E49-4E8E-A70B-D2ABDCDF1C6C.png
    529 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back