WAP

What was the point of Kylie Jenner?

117206456_10163823646195386_7795123699717475806_n.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
She said Kylie was representing women with no talent.....LMAO!!!!!

Yeah and I am sure Kylie cares about that. How much stuff has Kylie done and create with her clothes on unlike Megan the Stallion.

Kylie has done clothing and makeup. So a no talent woman has made a clothing and makeup line.

Funny that no talent family is doing more than a LOT of talent black women. Maybe Megan should have had all those women on the video.

Yeah and I am sure Kylie cares about that. How much stuff has Kylie done and create with her clothes on unlike Megan the Stallion.

Kylie has done clothing and makeup. So a no talent woman has made a clothing and makeup line.

Funny that no talent family is doing more than a LOT of talent black women. Maybe Megan should have had all those women on the video.

White privilege bruh.

This was in 1935 the so called good ole days lol

Man, some of those old school singers and comedians were straight up gangsta. 😄 My parents had some of those records (I think they were called "party records" and they were quite lewd) and that machine that they played them on. I have forgotten what it was call. But it did not run by electricity, I do remember that. I was a small kid (maybe about 4 or 5 years old) when my mother threw all of that stuff away. Looking back, I really regret we threw those albums and that record player away, because they probably would be worth a lot of money now.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
A racist entrtainer and a woman who likes to play gangsta until real gangsta s**t goes down and then she hides behind "protect black women" (see the J. Prince situation)

There is nothing wrong with making sex music BUT please don't complain about imagery and influencing black girls when that's all that has been coming out of female rap (Ho Hop) the past 10 years. There literally have been only two female rappers during that time that have made hits not involving sex (Young M.A. (who basically is a stud rapping like a misogynistic male) and Iggy)

A racist entrtainer and a woman who likes to play gangsta until real gangsta s**t goes down and then she hides behind "protect black women" (see the J. Prince situation)

There is nothing wrong with making sex music BUT please don't complain about imagery and influencing black girls when that's all that has been coming out of female rap (Ho Hop) the past 10 years. There literally have been only two female rappers during that time that have made hits not involving sex (Young M.A. (who basically is a stud rapping like a misogynistic male) and Iggy)

Ho Hop????? Oh My!!!!! LOL!!!

Watermelon and Pineapple 😛

Lol but seriously, I was like 9 when I first heard Geto Boys "Grip it on that other level", had a lot of 2 Live Crew, and "Slob on my Knob" and "Lookin 4 the Chewin" have been in my catalog since early junior high. It would be hypocrisy to criticize the girls when I was listening to all the above music".

Back