P-Valley on Starz

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This is going to be a show about black strippers and they keep highlighted this black dude who gay dressed as a woman. Am I the only one getting tired of black people being represented in this light?
According to some "conspiracy or turthers" it's an agenda, but who's agenda is the big question. One side says its the leftist or the deep state and the other says it's the conservatives, while some others say it's a white wing agenda regardless of political affiliation.

Well I watched the first episode and actually liked it. The black transgender dudes role was pretty good. His character is the owner of the strip club the show takes place at so I doubt there will be much of an agenda. They did have a scene where we can assume that he had sex with a down low rapper towards the end of the episode.
Other than that, these characters definitely give me a Mississippi Delta country as hell vibe. The women all look nice, they can definitely shake some ass & the storylines seem like they will be good.

Ok....the suitcase she picked up with the ID and stuff...that wasn't hers I don't think...did anyone else pick up on that?

I saw her pick up the suitcase but I couldn't tell if that was her ID. Either way, she walked off with some nice items lol.
Looks like Lil Murda is going to have to battle with being a DL rapper. He went from parting with the strippers and almost smashing to chocolate chick to getting head from the trans dude.

I definitely enjoyed the vibe of the episode. It really did a pretty good job of representing the Mississippi Delta. Will say that the accents/talking can be toned down a little. Not every character has to be super country.

The pole dancing scenes were legit. I like how they drowned out the music and allowed you to hear the stripper breathing during her routine. It showed how much work a stripper has to put into doing those crazy stunts. That ish looks like one heck of a workout.
All of the women on the show look nice as hell. I wouldn't mind tossing some money at them myself lol.

I saw her pick up the suitcase but I couldn't tell if that was her ID. Either way, she walked off with some nice items lol.
Looks like Lil Murda is going to have to battle with being a DL rapper. He went from parting with the strippers and almost smashing to chocolate chick to getting head from the trans dude.

I definitely enjoyed the vibe of the episode. It really did a pretty good job of representing the Mississippi Delta. Will say that the accents/talking can be toned down a little. Not every character has to be super country.

The pole dancing scenes were legit. I like how they drowned out the music and allowed you to hear the stripper breathing during her routine. It showed how much work a stripper has to put into doing those crazy stunts. That ish looks like one heck of a workout.
All of the women on the show look nice as hell. I wouldn't mind tossing some money at them myself lol.

When she flipped upside down and popped it my wife and I were like DAMN! My wife initially did not want to watch it but she got caught up in the plot.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They don't show Mercedes mama enough for me ijs. ole dude with the farm is smarter than the white dudes, I like his idea of leasing.

Another good episode....
Lil Murda has me wanting to try some of those mary jane wings. Seems like he should be a cook instead of a rapper.

Andre & Autumn had one crazy phone sex scene. It's nothing like a person using their imagination to make you want them even more.
Seems like Andre might be married so I wonder how that's going to factor into his developing love for Autumn.
I also noticed that he hand a brand on his arm. Trying to see if he's frat because that sort of looks like us Iotas 3 in 1 symbol.

Mercedes mom is irritating as hell. She's just another one of those church people I like to call "Pulpit Pimps". They think they're better than the people out there sinning, but don't mind asking those sinners to donate to their broke down church so they can keep the lights. Seems like the pastor might be trying to clap the mommas cheeks as well.

Another good episode....
Lil Murda has me wanting to try some of those mary jane wings. Seems like he should be a cook instead of a rapper.

Andre & Autumn had one crazy phone sex scene. It's nothing like a person using their imagination to make you want them even more.
Seems like Andre might be married so I wonder how that's going to factor into his developing love for Autumn.
I also noticed that he hand a brand on his arm. Trying to see if he's frat because that sort of looks like us Iotas 3 in 1 symbol.

Mercedes mom is irritating as hell. She's just another one of those church people I like to call "Pulpit Pimps". They think they're better than the people out there sinning, but don't mind asking those sinners to donate to their broke down church so they can keep the lights. Seems like the pastor might be trying to clap the mommas cheeks as well.

#DEAD LOL

Forgot the mention the part where the stripper blew up the bathroom after she ate some of the old cooks wings was funny as hell. Imagine having a stanky booty chick like that still going out there to dance on people knowing her insides are rotten.

Another good episode....

Her momma is a freak....I can tell.

Back