Big 4

Guess there is no longer just a Big 3. Another school with a NATIONALLY recognized brand has joined the conference.

Throw away all Big 3 T-shirts.

Man...You sure missed the party...Everybody else threw those shirts away a decade and half ago. We need to give you, for collector's purpose, the one everybody being wearing for that 15 years.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Big 3 never existed as there is only one Icon of BCF. Icon Gram is the youngest school and has dominated the SWAC and it is even not close. Gram has nearly 10 more SWAC titles to the nearest school.

Grambling is barely in the Big 3. I have to keep telling you this OVER AND OVER. The big 3 is about TOTAL athletics program, name recognition, alumni support, fan base and band.

JSU and SU checks off all 5. GSU checks off 3-3.5. The only reason you get a free pass is that football (the biggest sport) saves you and you have GREAT name recognition.

Dont do this! LOL

Grambling is barely in the Big 3. I have to keep telling you this OVER AND OVER. The big 3 is about TOTAL athletics program, name recognition, alumni support, fan base and band.

JSU and SU checks off all 5. GSU checks off 3-3.5. The only reason you get a free pass is that football (the biggest sport) saves you and you have GREAT name recognition.

Dont do this! LOL

GSU
SU
FAMU

JSU has been eliminated from the Big 3

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
No you dont. LOL and you know it. Your scandal was much bigger than ours.. MUCH. Your President was even hooking up his male lover with positions at the school... yet YOU wanna go there? really?

Sitcho azz down.

I am going to allow you to google what you just said and get back to me...

Last edited:
...and then you had a professor or admin or janitor or somebody filming sex acts with students. Man, go sit down. JSU only recently has had bad press. Everyone else has YEARS of it.

Still waiting.....

And you gonna keep waiting. As if you dont already know. Who you think I am to go running errands for you? Im TP. You some lil dog. Go find your own bone. One thing for sure, NOBODY has to make up smack material on AAMU. Yall a whole joke from top to bottom.

Jackson State University president resigns following arrest in prostitution sting

William Bynum Jr. tendered his resignation on Monday, following his arrest.
By
Morgan Winsor
February 13, 2020, 9:19 AM

The president of Jackson State University resigned following his arrest in a prostitution sting at a Mississippi hotel.

William Bynum Jr., 57, of Jackson, Mississippi, was arrested over the weekend and charged with procuring services of a prostitute, false statement of identity and simple possession of marijuana. He was among 17 people busted in a two-day undercover operation by the Clinton Police Department.

William Bynum Jr. tendered his resignation on Monday, following his arrest. By Morgan Winsor February 13, 2020, 9:19 AM 4 min read

Back