Where's Cam Newton playing next?

Mrwiregrass

The tenure for Cam Newton might be over in Charlotte. So, where will his next destination take him?

The owner fired the Hispanic Coach and is looking to offload his Q.B. 🤔

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I would say either Chicago or Atlanta (not that Ryan is bad but he needs a fresh start and I could see a trade request or them looking out for him)

But with the emergence of Lamar Jackson, I would be interested in the market wanting him as Kendrick said considering that there are younger and cheaper options in college now that Cam (Jalen Hurts for example. Tua is the obvious choice but he has injuries hovering over him as well)

Unlike Lamar Jackson, he lacks the commitment to learn to read defenses and work his receivers for timing and accuracy.

When cam can learn to throw his wide receivers open rather than throw at his receivers then I think he can transition to the next stage of his career smoothly... his athleticism will deter him because of his injuries... if you’re in the win now with pieces he’s worth the gamble in the right system. He’s a Winner but he hasn’t had a true #1 wide receiver in his nfl tenure yet, he’s just been able to run and be average at passing to serviceable talent. Having a quality running back has also hidden his deficiencies as a Q.B.

Cam isn't as woefully inaccurate as he's painted out to be. Though he's no Drew Brees, Cam's issues are simply mechanical -- namely his footwork. And we can't discount all those injuries that he's suffered over the years playing a role, too.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Steve Smith?

And Olsen. Two HOF level pass catchers

It seems like they are leaning towards Newton who I would not mind wanting to see with McDaniels and Bill but Winston I definitely would lean towards. Younger with less mileage and more upside as a passer even if he is TO prone

Bill Belichick is plotting up right now. Cam or Jameis? If he went 11-5 with Matt Cassel. He is going to have a field day with those two.

Yep. His best bet would probably be Winston. Unless Cam is healthy again. He will wait until the market for those two is low and he will strike.

Back