Taking bets on JayRob and TP return to the board

When they announced that they were getting a domed stadium, it was like Christmas to them.

Now you know got damn well
all those white folks in Mississippi
ain't gone ever let JSU get a domed stadium..the alumni from Miss State ,Ole Piss, USM and Confederate up & coming Mississippi College over there like ..."yeah right n-word yall keep dreamin..It will never happen in Good Ole Mississippi"
Real talk i looked at how much it took for yall to build you all stadium, it didn't cost much. I'm surprised j st can't raise money to get a stadium with maybe the capacity of y'alls or a little bigger smh

Real talk i looked at how much it took for yall to build you all stadium, it didn't cost much. I'm surprised j st can't raise money to get a stadium with maybe the capacity of y'alls or a little bigger smh
I agree JSU could build a nice 45k seat on campus stadium cause those good ole boys in Mississippi not letting that dome happen...never in life.

I agree JSU could build a nice 45k seat on campus stadium cause those good ole boys in Mississippi not letting that dome happen...never in life.
Oh i know, I'm from there. They investing there time and efforts toward Mississippi College.

Back