Taking bets on JayRob and TP return to the board

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
When they announced that they were getting a domed stadium, it was like Christmas to them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Now you know got damn well
all those white folks in Mississippi
ain't gone ever let JSU get a domed stadium..the alumni from Miss State ,Ole Piss, USM and Confederate up & coming Mississippi College over there like ..."yeah right n-word yall keep dreamin..It will never happen in Good Ole Mississippi"
Real talk i looked at how much it took for yall to build you all stadium, it didn't cost much. I'm surprised j st can't raise money to get a stadium with maybe the capacity of y'alls or a little bigger smh

Real talk i looked at how much it took for yall to build you all stadium, it didn't cost much. I'm surprised j st can't raise money to get a stadium with maybe the capacity of y'alls or a little bigger smh
I agree JSU could build a nice 45k seat on campus stadium cause those good ole boys in Mississippi not letting that dome happen...never in life.

I agree JSU could build a nice 45k seat on campus stadium cause those good ole boys in Mississippi not letting that dome happen...never in life.
Oh i know, I'm from there. They investing there time and efforts toward Mississippi College.

Back