Valley You are Next

The Founder

We will have another QB starting for two quarters and knowing him he may want to put up 50 before halftime.

I bet you wont't have to tell the fans not to come.

You won't either....hell yall don't walk across the street....now since Valley has built up the strength in their scrotum to smack.....I wanna know one thing....who in the hell left the gate open for yall to smack. I blame this on JSU.

Last edited:
You won't either....hell yall don't walk across the street....now since Valley has built up the strength in their scrotum to smack.....I wanna know one thing....who in the hell left the gate open for yall to smack. I blame this on JSU.
Definitely not a Valley fan lol.

Then shut the fuck up when GSU speaks!!! You should have enough of jumping in our conversations with the number of times we have kicked your ass!!!! Got damn yall like some dime back begging hoes...always got your mouth open.
Fuck you and Grambling lol. Don't nobody care lol. You got sensitive when fans are mentioned. Hell are you even going niqqa

Fuck you and Grambling lol. Don't nobody care lol. You got sensitive when fans are mentioned. Hell are you even going niqqa

Man you acting like that ALL CONE player this past weekend.....you must have pee the bed last night. Look JSU is our slump ho....just accept it....accept your position when it comes to GSU.

You seem to care because you responded. Also, I care about you comments because in all honesty GSU is having interviews for the position of "Bottom Bitch" and JSU can apply.

Man you acting like that ALL CONE player this past weekend.....you must have pee the bed last night. Look JSU is our slump ho....just accept it....accept your position when it comes to GSU.

You seem to care because you responded. Also, I care about you comments because in all honesty GSU is having interviews for the position of "Bottom Bitch" and JSU can apply.
Just killing time at work. I honestly forgot we were even having this conversation lol.

If jones continues to improve and we beef up the defense this offseason I see us in the race with Alabama state and Alcorn to come out the east next year.

Next year!!!!!

:lmao:

Let’s be real we need help for this season to stay afloat even if we do win out. I don’t trust these teams I have to lean on either. I didn’t have us contending this year I been said this

But wait what were you saying at the beginning of the year? See this is why people don't take JSU serious in football.

But wait what were you saying at the beginning of the year? See this is why people don't take JSU serious in football.

I said 7-5 - 6-6 at the minimum if you quoted me.... that should be able to contend us which we are ... I said nothing about winning shit. New staff and too many question marks this year...

If jones continues to improve and we beef up the defense this offseason I see us in the race with Alabama state and Alcorn to come out the east next year.
I was only referring to this year. At some point in the future, you may win a championship. Who knows?!?

Back