Odums owns JSU

Bighead

Dawson Odums owns your soul

Dude treating yall like how Pete treated Eddie

Dude has a 5 game winning streak and counting

LMAO!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
giphy.gif

Comparing JSU's worst coaches to one of southern's better coaches?! Are you THAT desperate for attention? Yes, you are. LOL.
Many JSU folks publicly admit that our last and current coach didn't and don't have it when it comes to quality coaching. Polly want a cracker for pointing this out?

A true competitive fan would celebrate like with like, but a desperate fan will start a thread like this.
In short, yall better not lose to one of JSU's WORST coaches or yall REALLY gone have hell to pay on this board.

Comparing JSU's worst coaches to one of southern's better coaches?! Are you THAT desperate for attention? Yes, you are. LOL.
Many JSU folks publicly admit that our last and current coach didn't and don't have it when it comes to quality coaching. Polly want a cracker for pointing this out?

A true competitive fan would celebrate like with like, but a desperate fan will start a thread like this.
In short, yall better not lose to one of JSU's WORST coaches or yall REALLY gone have hell to pay on this board.

Didn't Odums beat Comegy with one of JSU's best teams in the championship game where it counts? Didn't he beat Comegy in 2012?
2uzp8hv.jpg

Dude has owned (yes owned) the last 3 JSU coaches. He beat one of JSU's best team in the SWAC ship, yall had the better team in the entire SWAC and and Odums still won that game in SU fashion

Dude has owned your football program the last 6 years

33nvsyc.jpg

Look here mane,

Odums has a streak on you dudes, has OWNED JSU, if yall was to win, no biggie for us because he's showed the entire SWAC that he OWNS your football program. He's gotten one of your best coaches in your football program fired LMAO and he's pretty much showed your entire alumni and supporters that the coaches that yall hired were horrible and pissy hires
33nvsyc.jpg

So a win this year, which I truly doubt that will happen, will be to us on the level of a : Proud Father watching their only son who struggle for years to just get a win in a one on one in basketball game to finally just making a jump shot on Dad.
eiwdvs.jpg

33nvsyc.jpg

Didn't Odums beat Comegy with one of JSU's best teams in the championship game where it counts? Didn't he beat Comegy in 2012?

Dude has owned (yes owned) the last 3 JSU coaches. He beat one of JSU's best team in the SWAC ship, yall had the better team in the entire SWAC and and Odums still won that game in SU fashion

Dude has owned your football program the last 6 years
Dude, Comegy went to Mumford and called it a "hostile environment" and came out with a victory after calling out the entire southern fanbase.
He won his last three games at Mumford, so how is Odums owning him?
Out of all the years Odumbs has been at southern, he just couldn't beat that white boy from Alcorn. Heck, he can't beat NO white boys from nowhere. Tomorrow, you'll see what I mean. LOL!! He own sorry coaches if anything but what has he won lately? Nothing!!

Last edited:
Man you said that last year and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that
Still braggin on beating sorry coaches I see. When yall gone win a title again with the so-called "great" Odoms? When??!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Please elaborate on those 5 L's...asking for a friend.

Memphis L
McNeese L
Alcorn State L
Florida A&M L
Jackson State or Alabama A&M or Grambling state L (I put these three because it’s November and that’s a tough stretch to finish... I believe they’ll drop one of these games.) 7-5 SU could very well start 1-3 this year before getting into SWaC play with uapb

Memphis L
McNeese L
Alcorn State L
Florida A&M L
Jackson State or Alabama A&M or Grambling state L (I put these three because it’s November and that’s a tough stretch to finish... I believe they’ll drop one of these games.) 7-5 SU could very well start 1-3 this year before getting into SWaC play with uapb

Do you recommend we just stay at home? LOL (asking for the AD)

Memphis L
McNeese L
Alcorn State L
Florida A&M L

LMAO!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

Frat I gave y’all 7, the Ls are very reasonable and non biased. Y’all not touching the two D1s .... Famu is projected as a celebration bowl contender , that’s a great team and y’all on the road against them... don’t like that match up.... pv / txsu are wins but they will be hard fought wins just to run into Alcorn .... ouch .... and as I stated that November stretch has an L built in between JSU, aamu , or Grambling. Y’all can win 2/3 no team in that stretch is a pushover.

7-5 is very reasonable and might still contend in the west. I think whomever wins there respective side might have a few swac Ls on their resume this season.

Memphis L
McNeese L
Alcorn State L
Florida A&M L
Man we lose to j st, I'm going on a hunger strike!!

Back