SU board plans to fire Nathan Haymer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't stealing that much money a federal offense? dude should be under the prison with r kelly... this one of those things haymer should've tucked his tail and went out quietly on this one..... now its not looking too good for him.... the evidence is undeniable at this point.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Isn't stealing that much money a federal offense? dude should be under the prison with r kelly... this one of those things haymer should've tucked his tail and went out quietly on this one..... now its not looking too good for him.... the evidence is undeniable at this point.

Yup ... the state auditor said it

Damn and they gone make an example out of Haymer too in the trump era.... Haymer better enjoy his freedom while he still has it.

For me, the band camps money was the biggest thing because he (allegedly) took from potential students and their families who worked to send their kids to the camps. It's one thing to scam the Mardi Gras krewes (on the backs of our students, I might add), but don't scam folks who are interested in sending their kids to the school.

For me, the band camps money was the biggest thing because he (allegedly) took from potential students and their families who worked to send their kids to the camps. It's one thing to scam the Mardi Gras krewes (on the backs of our students, I might add), but don't scam folks who are interested in sending their kids to the school.

Yup...I sent my oldest son twice.

Don't say that too loud cause some of your fellow Jags gone disown you. AKA JAG89, psychoticjag, dezjaguar, JR and others.

Don't even put me in that category. From jump street, I publicly said if dude is guilty then he should pay the price. One man is never bigger than the Jukebox. Psycho Jag was the same way. Nobody in my crew condoned it. Now we did defend dude against band smack because some folks worried too much about him and his personal life before any of this ever was an issue. But that is far as anyone who marched in the band on this board went, I have not seen anyone defend him like that. Hell I was the first to say next man up as Director. Hell most folks outside of SU were the ones acting like we needed to keep Haymer to survive as a band program. LOL. Yall can't have it both ways JayRob.

Eh ... we still gonna be cool.

Dude (technically) got away with stealing funds at Washington-Marion HS before coming to Southern, ascended to the director position (his self-proclaimed dream job) without having proper credentials to each university level courses at the time AND getting a pay raise on the backs of students ... only to pull this crap.

Don't listen to JayRob, He knows the deal. He is just picking right now. Hell we been moved on. Year 2 of the Kedrick Taylor led Jukebox is underway soon.

Can you say this again for the band directors and blind misguided alumni in the back please!!!!!

I hate seeing bands now give up their historical sound and look over the years trying to be something they are not. Those bands know who they are. 70s and 80s send help.

Don't listen to JayRob, He knows the deal. He is just picking right now. Hell we been moved on. Year 2 of the Kedrick Taylor led Jukebox is underway soon.

I know. Juke still sounds, looks and marches like the Juke ... regardless of who is calling the shots.

Don't even put me in that category. From jump street, I publicly said if dude is guilty then he should pay the price. One man is never bigger than the Jukebox. Psycho Jag was the same way. Nobody in my crew condoned it. Now we did defend dude against band smack because some folks worried too much about him and his personal life before any of this ever was an issue. But that is far as anyone who marched in the band on this board went, I have not seen anyone defend him like that. Hell I was the first to say next man up as Director. Hell most folks outside of SU were the ones acting like we needed to keep Haymer to survive as a band program. LOL. Yall can't have it both ways JayRob.
So MORE folks outside of southern protested and sent letters to the board in support of Haymer than southern folks? Yeah, there you go making up stuff. LOL.

So MORE folks outside of southern protested and sent letters to the board in support of Haymer than southern folks? Yeah, there you go making up stuff. LOL.
Stop, you know y'all were pushing the whole "SU band won't be anything without Haymer" agenda on here.

Eh ... we still gonna be cool.

Dude (technically) got away with stealing funds at Washington-Marion HS before coming to Southern, ascended to the director position (his self-proclaimed dream job) without having proper credentials to each university level courses at the time AND getting a pay raise on the backs of students ... only to pull this crap.
Technically, isn't this true of any coach or band director that receives an increase in salary? With both sports and band, it's the quality of the students' performance that determines whether that director or coach continues to be employed. lol

Stop, you know y'all were pushing the whole "SU band won't be anything without Haymer" agenda on here.
That not the issue at hand. He stated that most folks outside of southern was protesting for Haymer to stay.
Don't know where he got that from. Do you?

Knowing what I know, the Mardi Gras stuff wouldn't have led to all of this. All of the other stuff is what pretty much gave him no chance. I hate to see this happen, but it is what it is. The Jukebox has already moved on from this and will finally be able to put this chapter behind them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That not the issue at hand. He stated that most folks outside of southern was protesting for Haymer to stay.
Don't know where he got that from. Do you?
Oh, I saw his statement as y'all on here and in the Facebook groups. lol

Where did the money Haymer pocketed go, I know Haymer wasn't buying only cooking supplies? 7585

As of last December a check by State Police of two of Haymer's personal bank accounts showed they totaled less than $1,000.

Another thread being stretched to the limit by your usual.
Naw bruh (and fellow Haymer supporter), you can blame your state auditor's article, dated: July 22, 2019 AT 2:07 pm, on the continuing news about said thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back