Rick Comegy back in Jackson as Defensive Coordinator!

Really funny lol. Louisiana football> Mississippi football.

No lol

As far as Comegy is concerned, I guess he is cool on college and can still coach football while drawing his retirement from Alabama and Mississippi. Living in Jackson is not the same as living in Ridgeland or Flowood lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hmmm.....quite a few of you missed the point. Callaway playing Edna Karr is called a "teachable moment." Callaway needs to see what a black high school football team should look like.....LOL
Naw Callaway don't have to play a school 3 hours apart to learn that. You have pearl, South Panola, Clinton who will humble them.

The handshake

I use to think about that song every time I thought about that infamous handshake.....Smiling Faces:

"Smiling faces, Smiling Faces, Sometimes they don't tell the truth.
Smiling faces, smiling faces tell lies and I got proof.
Beware. Beware of the handshake that hides the snake,
I'm tellin' you beware of the pat on the back it just might hold you back.

Jealousy, (Jealousy) misery, (misery) envy."

I use to think about that song every time I thought about that infamous handshake.....Smiling Faces:

"Smiling faces, Smiling Faces, Sometimes they don't tell the truth.
Smiling faces, smiling faces tell lies and I got proof.
Beware. Beware of the handshake that hides the snake,
I'm tellin' you beware of the pat on the back it just might hold you back.

Jealousy, (Jealousy) misery, (misery) envy."

LMAO!!!

Yup....heck they get one of the best SWAC coaches on their staff....JSU messed over Comegy and are cursed. LOL...comegy put that "hoodo" on them.

The was curse # 2. Coach Jacques Wash put the 1st curse on them and then Dumbbell showed up. I'm looking for Jordan Peele to make a movie about this very soon......LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
There is so much bad data, about the high schools, on this Thread that I will not attempt to correct it all. Everyone just go to maxpreps and review.

Please, they aint ready for Pearl or South Panola.

Man, I really don’t think those Ole MIss worshipers of South Panola are what Mississippi folks think they are. I watched them destroy Tupelo a few years ago, but I also watched them lose to a Gulfport High team some years ago that I really didn’t think was good. I would pick Karr out speed them boys.

lol this is like watching two midgets arguing about who is the tallest

no high school in Louisiana or Mississippi want to see any Georgia high school team and thats a fact

no high school in Louisiana or Mississippi want to see any Georgia high school team and thats a fact

I wouldn’t call it facts. Lol. Georgia High School football is a monster though.

Dude, you've bumped your head. Louisiana's John Curtis will clobber Westlake in a couple of months....LOL

(and I'm sure you saw those Louisiana High School boys at LSU punk those Georgia High School boys at UGA last year).

I wouldn’t call it facts. Lol. Georgia High School football is a monster though.

One of their best teams (Grayson) did get John Curtis in the Border Classic in Shreveport a couple of years ago (2017) in the 4th quarter. @atl hornet is delusional though (how do you not want to see someone when you're putting them on the schedule).....LOL Neither team won their respective state championship that year.

Last edited:
Back