Jackson State New QB Jalon Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
True! But I am glad that an HBCU got him and wish we could get more to come back!

We could. But, black parents bash HBCU too much. They really believe, they accept us at PWI, out of the kindness of their hearts. Just wait, until, they can't produce, or they bring in another recruiting class. Your azz is done.

Are you sure it's a him? I thought that it was Shaniquia, Shameka, or whatever that one that wanted Panth and his famous 42 secs of thunder.

Old raggedy assed Bewildered knows better or I'll out his sub-minute performing ass. How can you be that old and only go for under one minute? You ready for round two yet Bewildered or do you need another year to get some more rest? lol :D

Old raggedy assed Bewildered knows better or I'll out his sub-minute performing ass. How can you be that old and only go for under one minute? You ready for round two yet Bewildered or do you need another year to get some more rest? lol :D
RG0BS1U.gif

@Blacknbengal

You know....... I’m starting to think you’re spot on. This sounds just like something P88/Panthro/Bewildered would say under the guise of Yashica

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wait, Yashica is Panth & Bewildered is Yashica?
giphy.gif

What kinda foolishness is this?

I never really understood the whole gist behind that mess. But whoever that “Yashica” person is/was, he/she knew a lot about Panth88/Panthro/Bewildered, even had his way of speech in posts. The RJ I met back in 2009 doesn’t seem like the person that would be bothered by such silliness, so I always thought “Yashica” was created by Bewild to throw us off.

Idk

I never really understood the whole gist behind that mess. But whoever that “Yashica” person is/was, he/she knew a lot about Panth88/Panthro/Bewildered, even had his way of speech in posts. The RJ I met back in 2009 doesn’t seem like the person that would be bothered by such silliness, so I always thought “Yashica” was created by Bewild to throw us off.

Idk
My baby!!!! Figuring things out. See, I never would have known all that. Panth fooling around on himself with himself's female version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back