Has SU ever taken 3 losses in a season like they did last year?

atl hornet

Alcorn, Jackson, and Talladega all handed SU a “L” last football & parade season.

A once proud program scares nobody anymore, the Ls they take are more noticeable than ever.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Bahahhhahhahahhahah

WHEW. Best joke I have heard this week.

no joke man. If I didnt go to ASU, I would have went and marched for SU.

I was a huge fan, but it seems like yall are starting to get like FAMU, where the numbers are starting to effect the quality.

It's one thing to troll, but it's another to troll without any facts.

Let's see...who or what is the joke here??

no joke man. If I didnt go to ASU, I would have went and marched for SU.

I was a huge fan, but it seems like yall are starting to get like FAMU, where the numbers are starting to effect the quality.

Attention whoring send help fast! LOL!

Once again, why are you worried about SU when your band sounds like a middle school marching band's 1st day of rehearsal? I have yet to see Bama State's band get a W in their new stadium. lol

I heard Doc and Mr. K laughed at him when he wanted to either be a dancing doll or a flag twirler. Guess that's how he was raised.

LOL!!

Bahahhhahhahahhahah

WHEW. Best joke I have heard this week.

Square, you have to laugh at such doltishness. It's a shame that Alabama state is owned by damn near 9/10 of the SWAC, not to mention FAMU(the school he's nuttriding) and of course....Skegee!

In the words of GR...Bama St needs just go D2. Band and all. lol

Alcorn, Jackson, and Talladega all handed SU a “L” last football & parade season.

A once proud program scares nobody anymore, the Ls they take are more noticeable than ever.

Mods please delete this foolishness.

Reason(s)
  1. Attention whoring at its best/worst
  2. Fake news
  3. Buddy knows good and well SU took no losses to the referenced schools.

@atl hornet all attention isn't good attention. lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It's one thing to troll, but it's another to troll without any facts.

Troll?
Bruh it’s widely accepted that Alcorn went to Mumford this year and smashed y’all..ON HOMECOMING

JSU did the same thing at the boom box. TBH JSU has got the better of y’all for the past few seasons if we’re being real

Dega got y’all at the parade.

If I wanted to troll I’d say AAMU or Valley got y’all as well.

I haven’t even looked at the Bayou Classic BOTB clips yet so idk what Grambling did to y’all, but they are the most improved band. I wouldn’t be surprised if they caught y’all slipping as well.

Troll?
Bruh it’s widely accepted that Alcorn went to Mumford this year and smashed y’all..ON HOMECOMING

JSU did the same thing at the boom box. TBH JSU has got the better of y’all for the past few seasons if we’re being real

Dega got y’all at the parade.

If I wanted to troll I’d say AAMU or Valley got y’all as well.

I haven’t even looked at the Bayou Classic BOTB clips yet so idk what Grambling did to y’all, but they are the most improved band. I wouldn’t be surprised if they caught y’all slipping as well.

All of that to say...what? Not a damn thing. You must be bored or something, or you just felt like nuttriding famu, jstank or ole sorry ass dega.
Beyond sad! Lol

As everyone tells @JayRob....an empty wagon makes the most noise.

#DaftTroll. #TakeYourLSon #youwenttobamastank
#Skegeeownsyall

All of that to say...what? Not a damn thing. You must be bored or something, or you just felt like nuttriding famu, jstank or ole sorry ass dega.
Beyond sad! Lol

#Skegeeownsyall

Lmao nutriding FAMU?!

Bruh we went down to Tallahassee in 08 and put our foots in their asses! FAMU don’t mean a damn thing to me.

Beyond sad! Lol

#Skegeeownsyall

He didn’t dispute nuttriding the other bands. 😂😂😂

Uh, su folks, this is the band board, not a gay thread like yall seem to want it to be.
If yall roll like that, that's on yall.
Any how, where were we? Oh, su and three losses in a row......

Son, you're the only person who mentioned the word "gay." LOL!

And speaking of words...

No one from jsu should ever utter the word "lose" or any word synonymous as such to the school that owns them, all things considered.

lol

Back