The Walking Dead Season 9

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Horrible......they took the fear out of the Whisperers.
I guess that was their attempt to explore the Whisperer civilization. I would have thought they would have made Alpha far more vicious in her treatment of her daughter which would help explain to the viewers why Darryl felt so strongly to keep her away from her mother. At first I was scared of the Whisperers, but that episode made them look weaker than the Saviors and Wolves. I agree that their reveal to the Hilltop should have occured at night and that Alpha should have stayed with her mask on.

I did like how Darryl used the Whisperers' own tactics against them to sneak Henry and Lydia out of the camp.

I guess we can expect some retaliation.

1) Darryl could have avoided that whole fight by just shooting Beta with an arrow while he was walking up the street with the walkers. lol

2) All of these folks bout to get killed just so Henry can get some ----y?

3) I'm sure Carol isn't going take too kindly to what has been going on with Henry. lol

LMAO!!!!!

When Carol finds out and she cuts her hair. Whisperers might as well give it up. Also....if King E's head ends up on a spike....Alpha might as well send for the Helicopter that picked up Rick.

So Michonne became an isolationist and shut her old friends all because of that chick? And I will blame any and all deaths that occur because of the Whisperer's War on Henry's thirst for some meow-mix and Darryl. lol

So Michonne became an isolationist and shut her old friends all because of that chick? And I will blame any and all deaths that occur because of the Whisperer's War on Henry's thirst for some meow-mix and Darryl. lol

Henry want's some puddin....even if it is from a chick who hasn't washed in months....

Oh, these Whisperers are going to be big trouble!!! I'm just wondering what event is Michonne and Darryl constantly referencing? The story is going to be much different than the comics since so many main characters are dead or M.I.A. on the TV show. 2 of the 3 Tier 1 (Carol, Darryl, and Michonne) characters on the TV Show aren't even in this story arc in the comics. Henry I see is going to cause some issues being young and naive like younger Carl was (can't believe dude really told the Whisperer girl about The Kingdom).
We now know.

Henry want's some puddin....even if it is from a chick who hasn't washed in months....
This is all Ezekial's doing. No way a child raised by the post-apocalypse Carol would be so darn dumb. Ezekial must have taught him all of this soft, sentimental stuff.

I also need Michonne to up her parenting skills. Her 9-year old daughter should not just be freely leaving the city on her own, especially having knowledge of the existence of the Whisperers. Judith just doing whatever the heck she wants. lol

This is all Ezekial's doing. No way a child raised by the post-apocalypse Carol would be so darn dumb. Ezekial must have taught him all of this soft, sentimental stuff.

I also need Michonne to up her parenting skills. Her 9-year old daughter should not just be freely leaving the city on her own, especially having knowledge of the existence of the Whisperers. Judith just doing whatever the heck she wants. lol

Yea. I blame Carol....Henry should be damn near a serial killer. LOL.....

Man Judith is shooting a .357 magnum.....man at 9!!!! Hell I think Michonne did a hell of job. Also, Judith doesn't know anything else but Walkers so her experience and perspective is different. Heck I'm more concerned about the kids who remember how the world used to be. Judith reminds me of a child who grew up in Vietnam fighting the french then had to turn around and fight the U.S.....basically kicking our ass.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Could Alpha's brief conversation with Ezekiel have foreshadowed a future showdown between Carol and Alpha?

Also, I kind of figured they would soften the story of how Alpha treated Lydia in the comics. Although it would have really made folks hate her.

Last edited:
Head a Spike Time!!!!

Tara and Enid!!!!

That's my money!!!!
Looks like we both were right. Didn't think they would kill Henry, but I guess it was the best way to get Lydia to the point of being ready to kill her mom. And I guess they switched out killing Rosita with Tara because of the love triangle.

Looks like we both were right. Didn't think they would kill Henry, but I guess it was the best way to get Lydia to the point of being ready to kill her mom. And I guess they switched out killing Rosita with Tara because of the love triangle.

Yea...plus I don't think the writers wanted to kill a pregnant woman.

Yea...plus I don't think the writers wanted to kill a pregnant woman.
Good point. They also switched Ezekiel out with Henry. Guess they figured that they killed/wrote out enough main characters the past season and a half. (Rick, Carl, Maggie, Jesus, Tara, Enid (kind of), and Morgan)

I still don't know who that red-head chick was other than her randomly speaking to Henry. lol

Good point. They also switched Ezekiel out with Henry. Guess they figured that they killed/wrote out enough main characters the past season and a half. (Rick, Carl, Maggie, Jesus, Tara, Enid (kind of), and Morgan)

I still don't know who that red-head chick was other than her randomly speaking to Henry. lol

They added a lot of random people....especially those teenagers who went to their "secret spot" to drink.

Next week is going to be really interesting.

Henry was too naive for the post-apocalyptic world in which he lived. Not sure how much longer he would have survived anyway.

Back