R Kelly and His Cult, News & Trial

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I am in no way taking up for Rob. If he did it prosecute him. My problem is I just wish we went after the folks who committed all the murders in our community the same way.
Stormy Daniels lawyer submitted a video of Rob. They really didn't have to do much

Stormy Daniels lawyer submitted a video of Rob. They really didn't have to do much
I understand that part, but man I got a bunch of family in Chicago and they are so happy. Yet we got family members who were killed over the last few years and no one will snitch. That bothers me. By the way I know some real stories about Rob. My cousin was with him when he met his wife. So believe me I know the truth...... One thing about the Chi is either you about that life or you not. If you are about it those who are know the truth about you. Just saying.

R. Kelly Spends Second Night in Jail After Failing to Make $100,000 Bond
The singer remained behind bars that night awaiting Saturday’s bond hearing, with the judge handing down a $1 million bail; Kelly only needed to pay 10 percent, or $100,000, in order to be released.
However, Kelly’s attorney Steven Greenberg told media Saturday that the singer’s finances were “a mess,” the Chicago Sun-Times reports.
He’s trying to get it together,” Greenberg said, adding that Kelly has struggled for money since his record label dropped him. “He’s trying to get it together … he doesn’t have it sitting in the bank, sitting in a shoe box, sitting anywhere.

This is someone who should be wealthy,” Greenberg said (via WGN9). “I don’t even think he owns the rights to ‘I Believe I Can Fly.'” Kelly ultimately spent Saturday night in custody.
Kelly had another opportunity to pay his bond Sunday morning at 9 a.m. CST, but it’s unclear whether he did or remains in custody

This dude can't come up with 100K WOW!!!!! Shiddd he should have been able to swipe his debit card for that... This is going to get interesting, I feel like he and the music industry about to get aired out. Cosby 2.0!

I understand that part, but man I got a bunch of family in Chicago and they are so happy. Yet we got family members who were killed over the last few years and no one will snitch. That bothers me. By the way I know some real stories about Rob. My cousin was with him when he met his wife. So believe me I know the truth...... One thing about the Chi is either you about that life or you not. If you are about it those who are know the truth about you. Just saying.
Kind of like *onald

Never thought I'd see "what about black-on-black crime" takes in response to a rampart sexual predator of black girls and women being held accountable after three decades but here we are. Even with all the apparent and valid reasons for black communities to distrust law enforcement, there is no actual evidence of a "no-snitching culture" unique to our communities. Police gave people a narrative and then they regurgitate it uncritically.

Please don’t use race and his maleness to defend him.

He is also behind on child support, that’s why he was in jail over the weekend.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Happy Well Done GIF

My wife and I were talking about it and we both agreed had these been grown women and he had publicly stated that he is a ladies man and wanted to have more than 3 or 4 girlfriends living with him. I would not have said shit.

Now it's time to get those so called parents and the rest of those enablers. Lock all their asses up! Don't let them off the hook!

Back