True Detective: Season 3

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So now we know they pinned it on the Native American and planted evidence. When I first saw the backpack I said "that stuff was planted there is no way that bag would be that clean."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I haven't watched it yet. I got home at 7 after a frat meeting and immediately got things together for Monday and got my seat set to watch The Walking Dead. I will catch it tonight.

Yep and Roland is shady too. He's hiding something. I think he's sleeping with you know who...

I don't think he is....

I think Roland felt guilty about the wife's death. We still don't how she died. If you notice there are no older pictures of her at the house.

You picked up on that too ...

If the dad didn’t kill ole boy, who did?

Ok what the hell was in the "Pink Room" and that former cop creep up like a ghost.

I don't think he is....

I think Roland felt guilty about the wife's death. We still don't how she died. If you notice there are no older pictures of her at the house.

Ok what the hell was in the "Pink Room" and that former cop creep up like a ghost.

Never married. Don't have any kids. Asked the guy to sleep at his place. Quick to call it a day but Hays wanted to continue the investigation. Something don't add up with Roland. That's how I'm looking at it.

Did you even read the pamphlets in that man's house? I think he's playing for the other team.

The whole department is full of rednecks and they are hiding something.

Last edited:
Never married. Don't have any kids. Asked the guy to sleep at his place. Quick to call it a day but Hays wanted to continue the investigation. Something don't add up with Roland. That's how I'm looking at it.

Did you even read the pamphlets in that man's house? I think he's playing for the other team.

The whole department is full of rednecks and they are hiding something.

Roland found the "homosexuality can be cured" in the missing kids dad's house."

LOL....it's so much I often have to go back and read the recap....

Back