Boombox Classic 2018!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I was able to enjoy both bands.

I enjoyed SU playing the Batman Theme, although it's ironic that when we play something like that (which we've been doing for over years), we get called boring LOL but that's always been our philosophy that you have to be versatile and play things that the other band has no answer to.

I still can't get used to rap songs in the 5th (personal preference), but yeah, JSU is hell with that Killshot!! I'm glad there was no Southern Heritage Classic for them to play that!!!

Let me tell you how I know JSU won the BOOMBOX.

1. SU fans in here TRYING their best to convince themselves... lol I have never seen this. JSU supporters just sitting in the cut watching the lies.
2. You cant find ONE neutral party to say SU won. This was one of the worst SU band I ever seen or heard. I had to give SU props last year in the stands. It was a HUGE drop off this year.
3. During the game, SU was winning and still not playing a lot and their fans on our side KNEW JSU was killing them. If you could hear SU straight on, you knew it was trash.

But ya'll carry on!
Just be happy the BOOM decided to keep the petty level low this year. How about that?

Also, for the halfime, that SU show was so unorganized. It was ALL over the place. It looked like you were trying too hard to do nothing. #trash

Also #2, who does THRILLER for BOOMBOX... lol I had already gave SU the L when I saw that.. and that dance routine to it looked like SU band member were riding horses of getting bit up by ants. What was that? When you cant even do the THRILLER dance (that no decent band should be doing anyway), you suck. I guess doing the THRILLA dance was the safe way to try to get some house... LOL

Also #3 :snicker: , SU got boo'ed in their own stadium when they played that trash in the stands ... LOL Comical af!

But ya'll carry on!

I was able to enjoy both bands.

I enjoyed SU playing the Batman Theme, although it's ironic that when we play something like that (which we've been doing for over years), we get called boring LOL but that's always been our philosophy that you have to be versatile and play things that the other band has no answer to.
Ummm... SU played the Rocky theme last year. Also Welcome to the Jungle, Bohemian Rhapsody, etc in the past.

Let me tell you how I know JSU won the BOOMBOX.

1. SU fans in here TRYING their best to convince themselves... lol I have never seen this. JSU supporters just sitting in the cut watching the lies.
2. You cant find ONE neutral party to say SU won. This was one of the worst SU band I ever seen or heard. I had to give SU props last year in the stands. It was a HUGE drop off this year.
3. During the game, SU was winning and still not playing a lot and their fans on our side KNEW JSU was killing them. If you could hear SU straight on, you knew it was trash.

But ya'll carry on!
Just be happy the BOOM decided to keep the petty level low this year. How about that?

Also, for the halfime, that SU show was so unorganized. It was ALL over the place. It looked like you were trying too hard to do nothing. #trash

Also #2, who does THRILLER for BOOMBOX... lol I had already gave SU the L when I saw that.. and that dance routine to it looked like SU band member were riding horses of getting bit up by ants. What was that? When you cant even do the THRILLER dance (that no decent band should be doing anyway), you suck. I guess doing the THRILLA dance was the safe way to try to get some house... LOL

Also #3 :snicker: , SU got boo'ed in their own stadium when they played that trash in the stands ... LOL Comical af!

But ya'll carry on!

If TP wrote all this. We know who really won. Lol

The Sonic Boom's lines sure were crisp and straight as an arrow! When they marched from the opposite side of the field, I had to stand and salute them! :)
beaf77a9-b8e4-484c-bd2e-31f82789dbfe.png

Last edited:
.... When they marched from the opposite side of the field, I had to stand and salute them! :)
Bruh, They literally ATTACKED that field like no Marching Band has ever done before at that stadium or perhaps anywhere with the combination of Sound, Precision and Showmanship!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Su waited until October 27th to finally play a couple new songs and got that azz waxed. Debuted their so called “book” for the Boom & still didn’t wow anyone. Lol That’s prob their most disappointing moment this season next to getting shined on by SOD on homecoming.

Back