Boombox Classic 2018!

45042914_10101574221166733_5067883945526296576_n.jpg

What the heck was this supposed to say?

LMAO!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dude, stop tearing up like a little bitch. The Boom won the Zero quarter, Halftime and the 5th quarter. That should give you something to cry about! No one does it like the Boom!

That halftime was slaw that the Boom did. What the heck did y’all watch? But if y’all satisfied with it. Then so be it. Lol.

It was beautiful wasn’t it. LMAO

That Smooth Operator was the shit on the drill. Had Mumford singing the lyrics to it.

That Bobby Brown crap the Boom did was horrible. You can tell them kids did not want to play that shit. No energy!

That Smooth Operator was the shit on the drill. Had Mumford singing the lyrics to it.

That Bobby Brown crap the Boom did was horrible. You can tell them kids did not want to play that shit. No energy!
Come on JR, you never tell the whole truth when it comes to The BOOM!! That's understandable though. You don't want nobody to see yall sweat.
southern's marching in and marching out is one of the weakest and boringest of all the bands I've seen this year.
Didn't think I'd say it, but yall REALLY miss Haymer.

You do realize SU has been doing the March Ins and Out since Doc, but if you feel you need to pull at something, to feel better HAVE AT IT..

Come on JR, you never tell the whole truth when it comes to The BOOM!! That's understandable though. You don't want nobody to see yall sweat.
southern's marching in and marching out is one of the weakest and boringest of all the bands I've seen this year.
Didn't think I'd say it, but yall REALLY miss Haymer.

I always tell the truth about the Boom. They ain’t as good as y’all advertised. Got some Tubas and that’s it. Missing Trumpfunk big time.

If you thought the Boom’s halftime was exciting and interesting. Then we have nothing else to discuss band wise. That show was sad. Song selection and execution!

I always tell the truth about the Boom. They ain’t as good as y’all advertised. Got some Tubas and that’s it. Missing Trumpfunk big time.

If you thought the Boom’s halftime was exciting and interesting. Then we have nothing else to discuss band wise. That show was sad. Song selection and execution!
No you don't tell the truth. You hold back on complimenting The BOOM!!
Yall's entrance and exit was TURRIBAL!!!
Come on JR, is southern better than they were under the thief last year? Yes or no?

Round 1: SU Batman Theme completely blew JSU out the water
Round 2: SU JSU's song was super sloppy with folks playing all in rests and sticking out
Round 3: SU JSU's song was good, but We Can't Be Friends was just better
Round 4: SU Stand was a good selection, but it seemed like the band wasn't fully comfortable playing it
Round 5: SU I thought JSU folks said playing rap songs that you've played all year in the 5th was a no-no and automatic L?

Other than their Round 3 song and that rap song, JSU played like they weren't completely comfortable with their songs. And bury that weak a-- Who Do I Turn To fanfare. lol

Just grasping at straws. Can't say nothing about the Zero, Halftime, or 5th. Let's focus on them marching out. lol
Dude, I already talked about the other parts. Where you been?
southern lost in almost all phases. No ifs, ands or buts about it. The folks have spoken.
Haymer even showed up to try and help yall, but wasn't much he could do to save the day.
At least the thief tried to do what he could, but it just wasn't enough.
Now work harder on your entrance and exit marches.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We talking entrances? Really? Lmao!
Dude, entrances is what get the folks hyped up to see the band. First impression bruh.
How you start determines how you'll finish. I'm shocked you don't know this...then again, you aren't from The BOOM!!
Yall need to ditch that band geek yall got for a drum major. LOL!! You can sub in for the backbend. LOL!!

Dude, entrances is what get the folks hyped up to see the band. First impression bruh.
How you start determines how you'll finish.
Yall need to ditch that band geek yall got for a drum major. LOL!! You can sub in for the backbend. LOL!!

Dude it’s called tradition. Lol. Only y’all JSU folks complain. SU fans ain’t.

Back